Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Emerson ------------- Reguilon
Winks
Gio --- Dele
Kane ------- Son
If true Dier is out then I'd go with this.
If we go with 3 in the middle we need a creative type and a runner so that leaves Gio or Ndombele and then Dele. Otherwise Kane and Son are just isolated.

Pray we don't see the Skipp, Winks and PEH trio otherwise we're in for a long, boring night.

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Winks
Gio --- Dele
Kane ------- Son
If we go with 3 in the middle we need a creative type and a runner so that leaves Gio or Ndombele and then Dele. Otherwise Kane and Son are just isolated.

Pray we don't see the Skipp, Winks and PEH trio otherwise we're in for a long, boring night.

Why on earth would you not play Skipp? He's our best MF.

We can rest him in the FAC on Sat.

Last edited:
I think I would bench Son for this one and play 352 with Lucas and Kane up front. He needs a little rest.

We are going to struggle if we let them have control of the midfield with Kante, Kovacic and Jorginho. If they have both superior numbers and quality in the centre then there is not much chance of winning the match. We need to at least match them up. Especially if Dier is missing with COVID our defence will have to play without it's normal leader and will need more protection than usual.

love it GIF

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Winks
Gio --- Dele
Kane ------- Son

We’ll lose 5-0 with that garbage lineup.

Moving Sanchez to Diers spot and Tanganga into RCB makes more sense.

Winks as a solo holding CM and no Skipp? Like wtf.

Why on earth would you not play Skipp? He's our best MF.

We can rest him in the FAC on Sat.
Skipp has looked best in a 2. Could play him instead of Winks but he's probably got a slightly more limited passing range.

I don't like him as one of the more advanced two of the three.

I'm sure you'll get your wish as Conte is likely to go ultra conservative.

We’ll lose 5-0 with that garbage lineup.

Moving Sanchez to Diers spot and Tanganga into RCB makes more sense.

Winks as a solo holding CM and no Skipp? Like wtf.
Did you not watch the Liverpool game you absolute melon?

We did fine with a midfield 3 of Winks, Ndombele and Dele.

If we go with the usual Skipp and PEH duo be prepared for Kante and Kovacic pissing all over them.

Rodon in for Dier is less disruptive. Conte has literally said he's Dier's backup so if he doesn't come in then Conte was just lying.

Back
Top Bottom