Ched Evan suing for loss of earnings...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well seems I hit a nerve all I'll say is false rape claims are a thing that's affected my family personally, so I'm maybe a bit bias. It's hardly misogynistic to the fella who called me that though that I think people should be punished male or female for lying on oath trying to ruin someone's life. And to the other guy who said she never filled the report the police did never knew that so maybe in this case I was a bit overboard, although I would like to see a link to that as surely she had to say yes I was raped on oath?

Like I said though similar stuff has happened to somone very close to me so...

However if I've upset someone sorry and in no way am I against women or genuine victims of rape

Last edited:
It's interesting.

I posted at the time and on here that he was not being treated correctly and pre-judged, not so much by his accuser but the mass of mostly female celebrities, who condemned the bloke despite his constant denials.

If he is suing his lawyers because they failed to protect his right to work and failed to launch a stern defence against the likes of Ennis Hill and that ex-Sky Sports presenter who took such public positions then I say good on him.

If it is because he lost the initial case he has no chance and arguably that's correct unless he can prove complicity on his lawyer's part.
Jessica Ennis was a real piece of work during this period. She still needs to apologise for it.

Perhaps if you want to act the cunt find out the facts first - seems like a good idea. Google is really easy and no she never said he rapped her under oath.

Barrister explains 10 facts to know after Ched Evans was acquitted of rape

"As the Court of Appeal made clear in its judgment allowing the appeal, X has never asserted that she was raped.

She has always simply maintained that she had no memory of what happened. It was the prosecution case – the case theory of the Crown Prosecution Service – that she was raped."
Whilst what you say is all very true. She did let someone do 2 and half years for something they didn't do, was vilified nationally and lost the best years of their career whilst she was in relative anonymity (as she should be). She could have stopped it at any time.

Evans was made an example of and she was accessory to that. Effectively Ched Evans got years for having the morals of an alley cat. But there is difference between being slimey and being a rapist. A pretty big difference.

Beyond reasonable doubt?

Still, to this day, she lives in anonymity. Whilst the wrongly convicted man cannot get his career restarted he had taken away from him falsely, has lost 2 and half years of his life and lost hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Evans is well within his rights to look for compensation.

Jessica Ennis was a real piece of work during this period. She still needs to apologise for it.
she werent the only one

the thing thats gets me:
so drunk you cant stand up, if your a girl, cant make the decision to have sex, therefore shouldnt be held responsible for said decision.

so drunk you cant stand up, if your a girl, can make the decision to drive a car, therefore should be held responsible for said decision.

If a girl has gotten pissed, drugged up, whatever of her accord and consents, that should be the end of it.

If she's been slipped a mickey, doubles when she asked for singles, and so on, then if the fella that has slipped her said Mickey has sex with her, he should absolutely be done.

With the Evans case, the other guy (Clayton McDonald) that had shagged her before and asked if evans could have a go was aquitted. the whole case was a mockery.

Wasn't he married at the time? Dodge have a kid as well or only since then?

She was so drunk she couldn't remember, fine but not as if she woke up to breakfast in bed and they both shared an awkward laugh about it all.

Something dodgy about the whole thing, dodgy enough for him to be convicted in the first place.

Anyway, the guy's a cunt and I hope he doesn't get a single penny back.

Fuck him.

so dodgy they didnt convict the guy that rolled off her and asked if his mate could have a go.

He got convicted cos he was an international footballer.

I don’t understand at all how it’s the woman’s fault.

Can she refuse to take the stand? Didn’t think she can.

And once there she only tells the truth.

Not sure how well he will get on prosecuting his lawyer though, can’t see that working or every body will be suing losing lawyers all over the place.

The CPS though, that should be held up.
And the judge that incorrectly decided it was rape, he should be gone.

And Ennis hill should apologise

Yes I’ve visited Rhyl once and nearly got into a fight with some drunken Scouser before I left the Car park!!

As I walked away with the wife after parking I turned round and saw that this twat was sitting on the bonnet!!
It was in the 90s so yes he was wearing a Shellsuit but no perm!
Couldn’t believe it and dragged him away about 25yds before Mrs B pulled me off
(She usually only bought me a bag of chips)
im guessing you aint the only bloke thts been pulled off in carpark in rhyl. by mrs b.

One of the funniest chants ever was at Sheffield United away. League Cup Semi Final 2015.

“.....Ched Evans, he’s one of your own”

Good and the bitch who made the false claims should have faced fail time, was pretty obvious he never did it at the time. He was made an example off by a biased judge and legal system so good for him
You do know she didn't make the claims, she went to the police about her stolen handbag told them what happened and they said it was rape as she was so drunk.

She was told it was rape - she was told the fact she was very drunk and a guy off of the street took her to a room and shagged her it was rape. She was told this by the police and the lawyers who's job it is to know, based upon her honest testimony a court originally sent him down for rape. There is no suspicion of exaggeration or lying.

As I said she does not make up the law and from what she was told (no doubt forcefully, but this is only a guess) that not going ahead with it is letting a rapist get off.
Nope, I'm sorry. Naivety is not a good enough excuse for letting a person be falsely convicted of rape.

Regardless there was something seedy about the whole thing and also about Ched.

He looks like a right cunt and I bet he is one as well.

I find it hard to sympathise with him, I really do. He took advantage, it may not have been violent or anything like that but he did take advantage of her inebriated state. That's a bit disgusting really.

Bros before hoes though ain't that right lads?

I hope the judge throws the case out of court and I never have to hear this bloke's name ever again.
im not saying i think he's a lovely fella that was maligned by the courts. i think he's a twat. but i dont think he should have been prosecuted. he wasnt responsible for her condition, and she consented.

Nowt to do with bros before hos either.I would think the same if was some bloke that got tubbed up the arse in a similar circumstance. I think the law is inconsistent. i think the idea of informed consent is iffy, and in 2018 it puts responsibility for choices made by a woman in the mans hands. and I stress, if the girl was slipped a mickey of some form, and evans was the guy that did it, then throw the book at him. But if she's drunk a bottle of cheap plonk of her accord, and then agreed to sleep with some fella, i dont see how its anyones responsibilty but her own

Wasn't he married at the time? Dodge have a kid as well or only since then?

She was so drunk she couldn't remember, fine but not as if she woke up to breakfast in bed and they both shared an awkward laugh about it all.

Something dodgy about the whole thing, dodgy enough for him to be convicted in the first place.

Anyway, the guy's a cunt and I hope he doesn't get a single penny back.

Fuck him.
Unfortunately being a cunt isn't a crime.

Otherwise we'd all be in.

No, read the conversation.

She's culpable because she let a simple issue of a stolen handbag get manipulated into one of the biggest rape trials in the country.

Anyone with any sense who took a cursory glance at the publicly released evidence saw it was a witchhunt. She had access to even more evidence and couldn't see it. As I said, naivety is not an excuse for a false rape conviction.

She gets to live in anonymity, as a victim in a case like this should. He lives in infamy, as the other victim.

That's not justice.

No it’s not justice
We can agree there

It’s not the girl’s fault either but the system

If she tells the truth on oath and the CPS charge him with rape then it’s down to them

I have read the thread and some of what has been written and to me it looks like some drunken slapper had sex with two twats which probably happens up and down the country every weekend (but never to me)

No she wasn’t of sober mind for it to be consensual but if the perpetrators were also drunk then how can a charge of rape be levied at anyone?
And why only Evans?

Come back Smoked Salmon all is forgiven

Back
Top Bottom