Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking detest the look of that.

It also allows us to transition into a 433 with Lamela and Son either side of Kane or a 4231 with Eriksen pushing further forward.

I don't particularly like the diamond, but it certainly works against Chelsea.

Jan was fit yesterday. What’s he done. Injured himself on FIFA ?

Lamela. Dear oh dear.

Midfield looks a problem to me - but what do I know !

I’m sure Verts is probably just being rested. I know it’s frustrating that we rest valuable players in big games, but it’s also why we normally always finish the season so strongly.
Would rather see him rested against Burnley than a big game like Chelsea, it doesn't make any sense. That's the only issue with Poch, his rotations and substitutions have been poor.

Would rather see him rested against Burnley than a big game like Chelsea, it doesn't make any sense. That's the only issue with Poch, his rotations and substitutions have been poor.

HE'S INJURED.

You're two posts in and you've already written off our chances, moaned about something that's not possible and moaned about the manager for resting a player who's injured and cannot play.

Any point watching?

Back
Top Bottom