Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dunno why (well I do) but I'm so tempted to go down to N17 area for this... even though it's not that close - it's close enough... and it feels like the right thing to do on a 'balmy Spring-like evening' when the crunch time Footie's on! Anyone else headed that way???

The Elbow Room (nr. Bruce grove) usually shows Sky/BT Premier League too...

My favourite

With that lineup you seriously giving us a chance? So you're happy to see Davies play instead of Rose and Lamela instead of Lucas? Stop kidding yourself you can't go into every game and always be happy with the lineup

Why not?

You always manage to find something to melt about.

Just like in the EFL semis, I just cannot grasp why don't we use 3 CB's against them if we do not have a DM on the field + one of the fullbacks is Trippier.
Hazard, Higuain and Pedro are all quite sharp and I would feel bit calmer if we'd have either 3 cb's or 2 CBs+ DM (Wanyama) to look out for them. With current defence I do not feel too well tbh.

But as always, hoping I am wrong, the tactics will work perfectly and we'll smash those bastards!! COYS!!!

Ffs if he can't start then why not just leave him out of the team, so you're genuinely telling me that you're happy with that lineup?

Fucking hell!!! ...Not a 'joining the dots' kinda guy are you?

....Do you have to have minute-to-minute breathing instructions too?

Back
Top Bottom