Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs 'fans' still not understanding that Rose cannot start two games in such short time.

:pochfacepalm:

Whilst I'd have preferred Rose to play today instead of Burnley or against Woolwich at the weekend, it is what it is, at least we get him twice in one week with him likely to start the NLD.
But why isn't Rose starting?
giphy.gif

Jan was fit yesterday. What’s he done. Injured himself on FIFA ?

Lamela. Dear oh dear.

Midfield looks a problem to me - but what do I know !
The midfield has been an issue in every game that we've lost. In those matches we've been completely shit on in there, and not provided anything the other way. Fortunately Sissoko and winks have stepped it up for the most part, but against teams with able midfields, it is quite concerning. Man City and Liverpool away worry me especially. We should have brought in cover when we sold Dembele.

Let's get at em from K.O. massive game as always. Do like this line up. Lamela to draw some feee kicks, and prob get a yellow card as normal (banker).
Going 2-1 COYS
Kane and Sonny

Upon a glace at the line up I feel a victory bigger than 2:1 coming. Maybe the fuckers collapse and it becomes like 4:1. Anyway the 1st biggest game for the remainder of season. A must win. Fuck that stupid last game Burnley. Fuck it and forget it I like to say lol. Coys

Last edited:
HE'S INJURED.

You're two posts in and you've already written off our chances, moaned about something that's not possible and moaned about the manager for resting a player who's injured and cannot play.

Any point watching?
With that lineup you seriously giving us a chance? So you're happy to see Davies play instead of Rose and Lamela instead of Lucas? Stop kidding yourself you can't go into every game and always be happy with the lineup

With that lineup you seriously giving us a chance? So you're happy to see Davies play instead of Rose and Lamela instead of Lucas? Stop kidding yourself you can't go into every game and always be happy with the lineup

ROSE CANNOT PLAY 2 GAMES IN QUICK SUCCESSION. He hasn't done so all season or infact the last 12 months, so why the fuck are you shocked that he isn't playing today!?

Get a clue and back the fucking team you melt.

Back
Top Bottom