Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1st half was dreadful, first 20 of 2nd half we did improve and were ‘busier’, after that though we were completely hemmed into our box making blocks all over the place.. there was one point a Chelsea player was just strolling around in our box at around the 75th minute

A description of desperation.

Levy has tried most of the manager profiles ...

Happy-go-lucky Cockney,
Latin Hipster,
Club Legend,
Serial Winner,
One-Of-The-Lads,
Loveable Fan Favourite.

Next off the ramp is probably Angry Jock. David Moyes anyone?

He need´s to sack him tonight, why wait?

Serious question, are there any managers of note out there?
yes suggested Rafa which in my opinion is a great shout.

I’d like to see if José is man enough to insist the team play 15 yards further up the pitch against WBA and WH and at least put in 100% effort against city before the trigger is pulled. If we don’t change our style over that timeframe then I will have had enough. I reckon I might actually stop watching.

Levy has tried most of the manager profiles ...

Happy-go-lucky Cockney,
Latin Hipster,
Club Legend,
Serial Winner,
One-Of-The-Lads,
Loveable Fan Favourite.

Next off the ramp is probably Angry Jock. David Moyes anyone?
He's yet to go German...

It's got to happen surely, he tends to follow the trend, French, Spanish, Portuguese...German is next i think.

They did in the first half because Mount had all day to play passes to Hudson-Odoi and Werner making forward runs. They probably should have created more from that but they didn't really, we actually defended the runners pretty well. I don't remember Hugo having a save to make first half.

In my opinion the main problem was in midfield ... nobody getting hold of Mount when they had the ball or finding space to show for a pass when we had the ball.
That's my two cents anyway!
Yeah and the performance had fuck all to do with Jose. You sad, blind mourinho apologist.

Seriously. Give it a rest. It was the clearest penalty you’ll see this year.
Werner was too clever for thicko Dier. Played for the penalty. Left his leg in and Dier was like hey mate happy birthday and granted Werner's wishes.

By the absolute letter of the law, Dier was impeded by Werner. I say that with certainty as a qualified referee.

Needs to go now. Get in whoever. Redknapp. Hoddle. Ledley. Take your pic.

Cant watch any more of this absolute garbage. Players have downed tools now. Few of them players wanted a slap at half time. Not fit to wear the shirt

Back
Top Bottom