Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Timo Werner goals incoming. Doctor Tottenham at your service.
Oh stop it now!

If ANYTHING, We're more Dr Sleep than Dr Tottenham.... and that was fucking terrifying!
We're gonna scare the shit outta them!

Bring it on, I'm sick of being nice, and Spursy, and Dr Tottenham... I wanna fucking inflict PAIN on them tonight!
Can we do it....? FUCK yeah we can, fuck 'em!

Considering form and injuries, this is pretty undeniably our best 11 and formation.

Good that Jose picked it, concerning about what says about our squad.

Oh stop it now!

If ANYTHING, We're more Dr Sleep than Dr Tottenham.... and that was fucking terrifying!
We're gonna scare the shit outta them!

Bring it on, I'm sick of being nice, and Spursy, and Dr Tottenham... I wanna fucking inflict PAIN on them tonight!
Can we do it....? FUCK yeah we can, fuck 'em!

This Dr Tottenham nonsense gets on my nerves.

It's nothing to do with Dr Tottenham, it's more to do with the fact that we are an average team and are heavily reliant on two players.

Kevin Hart Ok GIF by NBA

Are we playing Derby? This never was and never will be a derby. Just a bunch of w*nkers who bought their way onto the top table desperately looking for historical credibility.

Fully expect Mou to do pretty much anything to avoid losing tonight. I wish that statement meant fight, heart and bravery, but it probably doesn't.

For once I don't feel like complaining about the lineup

Would've started Rodon but apart from that I like what I'm seeing. He's gone back to basics and I want to say this . Every player should be putting in 100% effort at a minimum. If they aren't up for this game then honestly sell them.

Chelsea are poor away from home & usually lose. The new manager just finding his feet there. I think we will nick this 2-1. Good time to play them. They will also be more open & give us a chance to counter attack.
You're forgetting the one crucial thing.......

Is Doctor Tottenham in residence tonight?

Back
Top Bottom