Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excited to watch this.

ufc 227 pain GIF by UFC

Has a pop at me.
Gets upset when I pop back.
Hands out a load of disagrees (one to a post I made showing which TV is showing the game?!?)
Gets asked by ME to put ME on ignore.
Crys like a baby to Case and asks other posters to foul vote me.

OK mate.
tenor.gif
Psmdidnt have a pop: asked how to pronounce a word you wrote!

Good team sheet, cannot complain about the selection tonight. It’s the best we can do right now.

Now over to the players. Fucking get stuck in from the first whistle.
Agree, we could actually take hold of the game if we get into them and control the middle of the park as their selection/formation isn't one that will strangle us. Let's hope we actually go at them instead of handing them the initiative from minute 1.

Sweepstakes on the minute of our first shot on goal ?

I am going 68th minute , bergwijn thunderbolt into row z

Mourinho responds by sending on Lamela

Obviously the 80’s were a really bad time for football, it was riddled with hooliganism and racism. Chelsea weren’t the only one, there’s also the likes of Millwall, Luton, West Ham, even Liverpool etc.

Sad about your experience though no one should have ever experienced that. Every club has their section of scums that’s clear, although some of you will probably generalise the whole Chelsea fans.

I’ve come here in peace to say what I think would happen because some of you need to get a grip, ‘not looking forward to the game’, ‘we will get smashed’ etc.

Anyway I hope we smash you! I’m sure the feeling is mutual!

I can see that my presence here has pissed some people off so I’ll just head out and not come back.
Dan. You are a Chelsea fan. This is a Spurs forum. We hate your lot with a passion. You are either 15 years old or mentally unstable. Goodnight (and that's being polite) and goodbye

Agree, we could actually take hold of the game if we get into them and control the middle of the park as their selection/formation isn't one that will strangle us. Let's hope we actually go at them instead of handing them the initiative from minute 1.

Hoping the midfield is not overrun like in the last two matches and pleased to see that at least there is an extra man in there. Might give us a chance of winning the ball back a bit further up the pitch and attacking a bit more

Our line up is so average. How many leaders or quality players do you see there that will be right up for a win this game? Son? PEH?

We're going to get battered.

Heads up Boys and Girls.
It's Chelsea, at home, if the boys can't get themselves up for this game then they don't deserve to wear the shirt.
Onwards and upwards.
COYS.
:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom