Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BBC.
Chelsea are vying to record consecutive Premier League victories for just the second time this season.

Chelsea have conceded 50 Premier League away goals since the start of last season, a total exceeded only by Newcastle.

If we lose, people will demand mourinho to be sacked. But I just don't get why. Look at that fucking line up, just look at it!!

I just can't see where the creativity, the control or dominance, or where the goals will come from.

Only son and PEH deserve to be there. Our squad is a shell of what it once was.

If we lose, people will demand mourinho to be sacked. But I just don't get why. Look at that fucking line up, just look at it!!

I just can't see where the creativity, the control or dominance, or where the goals will come from.

Jose isn't the only one to blame for this

Odd

Could of sworn there was a thread on here back in September called Don Levy bigging up our fantastic window and excellently assembled squad

Doesnt sound like football fans to jump the gun making wildly unrealistic predictions of success

Team choices given injuries I can’t disagree with and finally not fucking 5 at the back.
Now it’s up to the 11 to bleed for the shirt - COYS lets get these fucking chav cunts.

Odd

Could of sworn there was a thread on here back in September called Don Levy bigging up our fantastic window and excellently assembled squad

Doesnt sound like football fans to jump the gun making wildly unrealistic predictions of success
Levy has backed Jose , to think otherwise is just foolish , if he can’t get top CL next season with this squad then he deserves sacking !

Odd

And then when we made no transfers everyone said the wheels were falling off and we made the CL final. Its almost like the transfer market is a complete crapshoot that supporters pay way too much attention to.

Odd

Funny how the narrative has changed now that there isn't anything else for the apologists to use to take blame away from Jose.

And then when we made no transfers everyone said the wheels were falling off and we made the CL final. Its almost like the transfer market is a complete crapshoot that supporters pay way too much attention to.
And what happened in the second half of that season in terms of league form

Also what happened in the following season after that ?

Back
Top Bottom