Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not true.
Holjberg, Sissoko, Davies and Aurier are shot on the ball regardless

others will flourish
Agree.

We have too many players that are poor on the ball. Even a footballing coach will struggle to get them playing.

If we even had one more player as technical as CHO, Jorginho, Kovacic, Mount it would be very useful.

We need a new manager and new personnel, it's not either or.

The man who hired him should go too, 20 years is more than enough.

LEVY CRITICISM ALERT☆

tenor.gif

I'm not angry.

I just don't feel anything anymore.

Which is worse, really.
Felt the same when AVB was in charge, and initially under Pochettino until he ditched the clique and brought in the younger players.

It's now just a waiting game until Mourinho is sacked. Christ, even when we win it's usually tedious to watch.

It´s pretty obvious that Mourinho has lost the dressing room of primadonnas! No other way out than sacking him, the sooner the better.

Question is, is there anybody out there to replace him?

Looks like these players have had enough.
Poch last games were bad..not sure if bad as this.
Remember seeing us at Bolton when Gerry Francis was manager...just the same. He went couple of weeks later after 7-1 at Newcastle.
If it wasn’t Mourinho the axe would fall quite quickly I would think
2nd half starting..go on and prove me wrong.

Let’s just play for the 1-0 loss , we will have the last laugh when we beat Burnley to 15th on goal difference come the end of the season! :mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom