Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yea that's what gets me. We all knew what we were in for with Jose football, it was never going to be pretty free flowing football.

The two losses, and potentially one today isn't really what shits me the most, it's the consistency to play tactics that clearly don't work without Kane.

A part of me woke up this morning thinking there was a glimmer of hope that Jose would realise that another performance like the Brighton one isn't on, and that we'd try to play some sort of more attacking football rather than continuing to bang his head against the same wall. Dreaming though.

Yeah I’m very much there with you. I was actually very positive about what Jose was doing here as recently as a couple of weeks ago. We knew it wasnt champagne football and I was mostly okay with that.

It’s very weird because he’s actually been really well behaved and there’s been very few media and player issues, which have mostly been Jose’s downfalls previously. The players seemed to be playing for him and we had great results early in the season.

It’s all fallen apart now though. Maybe our plan A had just been totally found out.

Would anyone have Hoddle back as manager/coach?

I said this earlier , must admit I wasn’t a Spurs fan when he was in charge of the squad but he seems an intelligent guy who admires attacking football.. would be interesting to see what he could do. Hoddle seems to be quite a marmite character with fans

The sort of irony of the first half is that Chelsea were actually super wasteful and outside of the penalty didn't do much.

The issue is that Spurs did nothing, so not much is still a lot more than what Spurs were able to do.

They don't even really have to press, we just pass so badly, we give the ball away regardless.

I said this earlier , must admit I wasn’t a Spurs fan when he was in charge of the squad but he seems an intelligent guy who admires attacking football.. would be interesting to see what he could do. Hoddle seems to be quite a marmite character with fans
Best player I have ever seen in a Spurs shirt.

Back
Top Bottom