Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mo had Kane and Son with the best goal partnership stats. He had Ndombele switch from being a lazybones to an outstanding play (Probably our best). Lo Celso showed class most of the time when he played. Højbjerg brought a new dimension to our play.

His game has always been mostly about defense. There he has Sanchez, Dier, Aurier, Davies.... Do you spot the problem?

Every fucker just standing there watching Ndombele, no one offering him an option
giphy.gif

I have never seen a team play like this. Take Sheffield United, so far the worst team in the league. They don't settle for 20 percent possession per game. The so called form period saw us hammered by Saints the entire first half before we scored the the same goal four times in the second. Against West Brom and Burnley we were awful and nicked it. Awful against Palace, Wolves, Brighton (twice) and Fulham.
Last season before lockdown awful - remember home the Saints, Norwich and Liepzig lads?
Despite all this awfulness, the next game they try and do the same thing (whatever it is. I cannot put a name to it).
Mourinho is an egotistical man-child who makes everything about him and his little games. The team is missing a spark like Dele can make, so Dele is exiled. Aurier storms out of the stadium at half time. Bale isn't used but when he plays, still out of condition, he is played wide right nearer the halfway line than the opposition's goal. He can pass and he can shoot - fucking play him as a 10 you idiot.
The man above him has proven that he doesn't have a clue about Tottenham, its culture and its identity. No one who appoints as Mourinho and AVB as Spurs managers understands the club. Remember, Poch was second choice. Levy wanted Loius Van Gaal not Poch initially. Redknapp was an emergency.
I cannot watch anymore. I follow on text commentary. Nothing will change until this Grinch is out of our club. I am cheering for more and more of this in order to accelerate the problem so he leaves ASAP. But the problem is, at source higher up. A bunch of corporate cretins who thinks theyk now more about Spurs than the fans, more about transfer targets than Poch or Harry, more about football than pros and ex pros. Isn't there a transfer committee at the club none of whom have ever taken a corner in anger?

Back
Top Bottom