Chelsea v. Tottenham Hotspur 01/04/2018 @ 16:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which I why I said it's a difficult one. Not outright stating that those who voted him are wrong just what I would rather see happen other than binning.
When I first came on here I got plenty of let's call it flack from your good self if you remember but I didn't go trying to get you binned because I respect you may have totally different views to me or think I'm someone's multi or whatever you were accusing me of but it's your opinion and it's better than having a forum of sheep.

You got stick from me because I was informed that you were one of Spurshino’s many multis and you did appear right in the middle of a cunt off

Still not sure to be honest as he has so many and nib is bin spelt backwards!

What’s ur point?

He has got a yellow steak running down his back when it comes to 50/50 challenges. He’s also a top top class player and scored a beautiful goal.

In the heat of the moment when he bottles a 50/50 it fucks me right off. The fact he bangs in a worldly later in the game is irrelevant to that.

Or are we all supposed to put all emotions on hold until the final whistle and then comment with hindsight like you are?

And who trolls through a match day thread to pick out out of context comments 24 hours after the fact? Very odd behaviour.
So Eriksen is gutless and has a yellow streak? Keep digging.

You got stick from me because I was informed that you were one of Spurshino’s many multis and you did appear right in the middle of a cunt off

Still not sure to be honest as he has so many and nib is bin spelt backwards!
You were ' informed ' eh. Well that's at least 2 of ya got it wrong but like I say I won't hold that against you. Opinions are still opinions even if they are incorrect

So Eriksen is gutless and has a yellow streak? Keep digging.
Yep. And he’s also a quality player.

Have you got a point then?

Think of this. We won in fantastic style for the first time at Stamford bridge in 28 years and your way of celebrating it is to trawl through the match day thread and try and dig out other fans for comments made during the game at 1-0?
:dembelelol::dembelewtf:

I saw TFC described by a Spurs fan on an away team forum as an 'unmoderated cluster fuck full of nutters that have been banned from everywhere else' (something along those lines anyway).

Nail/Head.

TFC is all about adult conversation, smart observations and passionate fans and the odd drunken meltdown.

SC is for first date Spurs fans, where you might get a fucking ban for touching the birds knee.

Back
Top Bottom