Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was under Poch, we may have been in a relegation fight if he was still the manager.

Maybe, maybe not..... We'll never know... Point is writing the season off after 12 games is ridiculous.

Some were still writing it off after a chunk of games into Joses reign too so your contradiction is moot.

Not worried about me.... Just see NO reason why anyone playing in Europe during the week should play the first game of the weekend.

It's bullshit.
While i agree with your point. I actually think we can use the 12:30 ko to our advantage. Under the lights Chelsea tottenham is a very tasty atmosphere 12:30 with barely a pint in the system I can see a nervous quiet crowd.

Tottenham away support is up there as best in the land. We can make this work.

While i agree with your point. I actually think we can use the 12:30 ko to our advantage. Under the lights Chelsea tottenham is a very tasty atmosphere 12:30 with barely a pint in the system I can see a nervous quiet crowd.

Tottenham away support is up there as best in the land. We can make this work.

More worried about the players...

Only saving grace is at least we're not away in the CL on Wed.

Chelsea players will probably be thinking about Bayern we will have already played our CL game so can empty our legs ... swings and roundabouts in the way the schedule works.

We just need to stick the ball in the net more then them, looking at the way the defended against Utd we will create plenty of chances ... blindingly obvious but we just need to bang in more than they do.

3-4 will do nicely ....

Back
Top Bottom