Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (A) Sat., 22.2.2020 (12:30)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible lineup, Pulis-esque

Prepare yourself to watch the worst football you have seen in your living memory.
Yeah I have to agree , I have defended Jose so far but his decision to drop both son and Kane to park the bus is a fucking joke! I thought the game was about glory! :moursad:

Excited by the sauce in midfield. Lo Celso and Ndombele should be battering that battle in the middle.

A lot of pressure of Lucas and Bergwijn to stretch their back line, Lo Celso needs to move into the space left.

Excited by the sauce in midfield. Lo Celso and Ndombele should be battering that battle in the middle.

A lot of pressure of Lucas and Bergwijn to stretch their back line, Lo Celso needs to move into the space left.

All on Moura to score. No one else offers a goal threat from what I can see.

Not sure what our aim is in this game.

Bench will be needed I feel.

Today could make or break our season, let’s fucking do this! So excited to see Ndombele and GLC starting In midfield, got me thinking when Kane and son are back fit it’s going to be a struggle to name a starting 11! We fucking got this today!

Back
Top Bottom