CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Going to this one today, I don’t make it to games often (certainly not away games) but I am currently on a winning streak.

I think it’s 13 games I’ve been to now and we have won all of them, dating back to the late eriksen 1-0 against Brighton under Poch.

So we’re winning today, your welcome.
I’ve been a fair few times and usually leave in a mood, although I have seen us win there.
Not going today so I’m expecting a win 🤣
Our fans always out sing them as it’s pretty much a soulless place.

Enjoy..

I’m confident we can get something out of this..
We are as buoyant as we’ve been for some time. In the cup, we absolutely gifted them their goals so if we cut that out and play with confidence instead of rabbits in the headlights, we’ll be ok..

I don’t think it’s rash to believe that other teams have players that would push our squad, even if they from lower down the table. I mention Brighton as I watch them loads and they just nobbled Chelsea twice and are a class striker away of being right up there. And we should be looking at pinching the best from elsewhere in the league. Ward-Prowse, Jimenez, Podence, Raphinha, Maddison, Harvey Barnes, Olise. Just because they are from lower down the league doesn’t mean they wouldn’t improve us. Oh and they know the premier league.
You miss the point entirely. Are there players that could improve us Yes of the ones you name Only two would actually do that. But that isn't the point I responded to your glowing evocation of Brighton every hipsters love child. They have two players who improve. Olise is a young player who has only just started making the Palace team regularly, Podence is very erratic,Jimenez is lucky to be playing again. Raphina is one of the most sort after Epl players with Liverpool widely reported interested. You should include Rice in your wants he'd certainly improve and they were technically below us when we posted .

Be positive, great win against Leicester and the momentum will be good for us going into this game!

COYS!!

Dread playing Chelsea. Chelsea could be on a 10 game losing streak and we'd still find a way of losing the game.

Unfortunately discovered I’ve left a Sky subscription running by accident so will be able to watch this in all its glory.

:eriksenserious:
NB: I couldn’t get to or watch the Carabao ones so this must be the one that we’re going to win…Kane to go full ‘Kane vs Jose’s Chelsea’.

COYS.

Play Doherty on the right.
Chelsea will be all

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

0-4 Spurs.

A draw today would be massive. Keep us and them right in the mix.

A win would be absolutely fucking huge. Put us favourites to finish top four and result in TT getting sacked.

In the words of mozza “ for once in my life …let me get what I want”

Most is against us

- Chelsea have better players
- Chelsea at home
- our historic boggy team

We will need to be tactically and mentally perfect, that Chelsea have had poor form goes out the window, it’s a London derby and we don’t mentally turn up at Chelsea. Hopefully this can change.

But on the positive side:

- They're missing some key players
- They haven't played well for weeks now,
- Tuchel clearly has no idea what his best 11 is currently
- Boggy teams just make things that little bit more sweet if and when you beat them.

As long as we go out there believing we can get something from the game, and not just hoping, and don't sit back, we'll give ourselves a chance.

🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶

🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶

chetot010418ag.jpg

Back