Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I seen Eriksen in the games of Europa League,Last 16 round (february 2013),because our team,Steaua meet Ajax,dutch team was better on their home field,Eriksen play great 2-0 for them,obviously a key player for Ajax he was ,in the second leg,in Bucharest,Steaua return, brilliant, the negative result ,making same thing 2-0 (Chiriches long cross -over 40 metres to Latovlevici (left-back),he opening the score 1-0) and then Chiriches himself scoring an awesome the second goal "folha seca" from 22 metres , 2-0 in the second half),being perfect score 2-2,was needed extratime,nothing special,then penalty shoot-out,Steaua won penalties,a beautiful night for us,Steaua ,no.1 team in Romania eliminate no.1 team from Netherlands.
In my opinion,Tottenham made a great business,investment in these 2 players (Eriksen-playmaker and Chiriches-central defender),because they are youngs ,but they both look very mature at their ages,they represent the future of their national teams (Denmark and Romania),so, Tottenham make great transfers this summer,now just wait a little,to give a little space for this newcomers (Chiriches,Eriksen,Lamela) and probably ,these players will make spectacle on White Hart Lane ,soon

Last edited:
I seen Eriksen in the games of Europa League,Last 16 round (february 2013),because our team,Steaua meet Ajax,dutch team was better on their home field,Eriksen play great 2-0 for them,obviously a key player for Ajax he was ,in the second leg,in Bucharest,Steaua return, brilliant, the negative result ,making same thing 2-0 (Chiriches long cross -over 40 metres to Latovlevici (left-back),he opening the score 1-0) and then Chiriches himself scoring an awesome the second goal "folha seca" from 22 metres , 2-0 in the second half),being perfect score 2-2,was needed extratime,nothing special,then penalty shoot-out,Steaua won penalties,a beautiful night for us,Steaua ,no.1 team in Romania eliminate no.1 team from Netherlands.
In my opinion,Tottenham made a great business,investment in these 2 players (Eriksen-playmaker and Chiriches-central defender),because they are youngs ,but they both look very mature at their ages,they represent the future of their national teams (Denmark and Romania),so, Tottenham make great transfers this summer,now just wait a little,to give a little space for this newcomers (Chiriches,Eriksen,Lamela) and probably ,these players will make spectacle on White Hart Lane ,soon
Lol nice
800px-Shoehorn_in_use.jpg

He has been doing everything we bought him for in the first half. Distributing fantastic passes, small flicks and crosses. Should have had an assist by now really.

Also, he is not slow. Regardless of what some may say.

Obviously this is against Armenia, but I think it's good enough to be very exciting.

I'm watching the 2nd half now and everything seems to go through Eriksen. He dictates all the attacks and looks superb. I will update you at the end unless my link crashes. Plus I'm cooking for the misses and friends tonight so might not be able to watch it all but will do my best :)

I'm really excited by the prospect of Eriksen. With the huge splash on Lamela I was originally thinking he was going to be the one that we would have to rely on for that spark going forward, but the more I see and hear of Eriksen the more I think we've played a blinder bringing this lad in. Could really change the way we attack teams, especially when we inevitably face the wall of 10 that teams will deploy.

Back
Top Bottom