Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to Sky Germany Inter and Real are looking at a swap between Eriksen and Isco.

I could see Eriksen stepping up again if that happens since he would finally get his wish of playing in Spain.

According to Sky Germany Inter and Real are looking at a swap between Eriksen and Isco.

I could see Eriksen stepping up again if that happens since he would finally get his wish of playing in Spain.
Real could have just bought him off us though, he'd have chosen them over inter so why didn't they? :levystare:

Real could have just bought him off us though, he'd have chosen them over inter so why didn't they? :levystare:

Allegedly Zidanna didn't want him; so unless Zidanne leaves then he'll just be going from the frying pan into the fire in Jan... Just swapping different managers that don't want him.

Wishful thinking on Inter's part, noway he ends up at Madrid (or if he does would be for Getafe)

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-...ich-offered-eriksen-in-cut-price-deal-sources

Sources have told ESPN that Eriksen's availability has been widely circulated. Spurs have privately ruled out any possibility of re-signing Eriksen, with a number of Premier League clubs contacted to gauge their interest.

One of those is Woolwich, who have been informed that Eriksen would consider joining them despite spending seven years playing for their bitterest rivals.

Well, I take back what I said about him if he goes there.

He didn't want to stay and turn it around when things went shit. He doesn't deserve to reap the rewards of the efforts of the players that stuck with us and have put in the effort to get us back up there.
What is this shit?

The guy literally smashed it for us as we kept missing out season after season. He was there during the dark times. He was setting records and outdoing the best playmakere in the league.

This tribal nonsense needs to stop.

Seems you have short memory too. We are back up there cos we finally and reluctantly spent some money.

Sources have told ESPN that Eriksen's availability has been widely circulated. Spurs have privately ruled out any possibility of re-signing Eriksen, with a number of Premier League clubs contacted to gauge their interest.

One of those is Woolwich, who have been informed that Eriksen would consider joining them despite spending seven years playing for their bitterest rivals.

Eriksen himself said only a few days ago that he could not see himself playing for them.

Dortmund seem to be linked to him as well.

If Eriksen goes to Woolwich he will destroy the 7 great years he had here.

Unthinkable that he'd think it acceptable to even consider.

What is this shit?

The guy literally smashed it for us as we kept missing out season after season. He was there during the dark times. He was setting records and outdoing the best playmakere in the league.

Seems you have short memory too. We are back up there cos we finally and reluctantly spent some money.
Nothing tribal about it. If your girlfriend gave you 5 amazing years then gave you two shit ones,fucked off because she thought she found somebody better then when it turns out she shit the bed as soon as she calls you are you going to welcome her back with open arms or are you going to tell her to get fucked. He's not the same player anymore it's been basically 3 years since he hit anything that could be resembled as good form and would cost silly money for a player we had to sell for £17m because he didn't want to sign a contract we was offering him for two years. I'd rather the club spend the money on up and coming players with something to prove with plenty of miles left in the tank.

What is this shit?

Bullshit. He came back in 2013 because he saw us as a stepping stone. He was incredibly good, and a big factor of our rise back to where we belonged, but his mentality was always about going to Real Madrid or Barcelona. The moment that he thought he made it "the Champions League Final", he downed tools and wanted to get a move away. I'll apperciate what he did for us as a player, but I'll not forgive him for how he treated us in the end. While for players like Kane, Son, Lucas, Lamela, and even to an extent Dele, it was all for Spurs, for Eriksen, it was for him.

Bullshit. He came back in 2013 because he saw us as a stepping stone. He was incredibly good, and a big factor of our rise back to where we belonged, but his mentality was always about going to Real Madrid or Barcelona. The moment that he thought he made it "the Champions League Final", he downed tools and wanted to get a move away. I'll apperciate what he did for us as a player, but I'll not forgive him for how he treated us in the end. While for players like Kane, Son, Lucas, Lamela, and even to an extent Dele, it was all for Spurs, for Eriksen, it was for him.
You need help fella

He didn't down tools. He had some shit games but was still literally changing games up until his sale (Villa, Brighton, best player vs Bayern etc).

I presume you're not cheering for Bale who refused to train to force a move and also wished Walcott and Ramsay good luck when arse had an FA cup final?

Nothing tribal about it. If your girlfriend gave you 5 amazing years then gave you two shit ones,fucked off because she thought she found somebody better then when it turns out she shit the bed as soon as she calls you are you going to welcome her back with open arms or are you going to tell her to get fucked. He's not the same player anymore it's been basically 3 years since he hit anything that could be resembled as good form and would cost silly money for a player we had to sell for £17m because he didn't want to sign a contract we was offering him for two years. I'd rather the club spend the money on up and coming players with something to prove with plenty of miles left in the tank.
Your gf left cos you stopped showering and exercising. She was the bread winner who also did everything around the house. You took away her vacuum cleaner and dusters and then moaned the house is getting messier.

Hope he ends up rotting in Turkey or Saudi Arabia. He didn’t know what he had here, it’s public record that Levy was willing to match whatever he was getting elsewhere.

Saying he needed a new challenge four days after he no showed the UCL Final was absolutely unforgivable. I think he held us back during the Pochettino era, obviously his skill and ability to pick a pass made him hard to drop but his unwillingness to put a tackle or shift in was indicative of our soft underbelly.

Compare him to someone like Gio, in the long run he’ll be more important and complete player for us because he’s willing to graft not just float around until he play pretty pass.

Can’t stand Eriksen’s shit and this is what happens when you don’t put in any effort for three straight years. Trying to skate by on past performance. There’s a reason he had to settle for Inter Milan (a sideways move) because the top clubs knew he wasn’t at their level.

If you haven't yet, watch the video the official channel put out of our tackles/defending at the weekend. We're building a winning mentality where the players figuratively die for the shirt. Someone tell me where this twat fits into that given he couldn't even win a 70/30.

Back
Top Bottom