Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Eriksen, sen, sen; He’s our number 23.

Eriksen, sen, sen; Came to play for AVB.

To the left to the right; He’s our midfield Dynamite.

When he plays for the Lilywhites; He makes Ozil look sh*te.'

I've actually been meaning to ask this, but are there any "plans" on dropping the "came to play for AVB" line this season? Seems as if it would be better as "he's a yid like you and me."

I've actually been meaning to ask this, but are there any "plans" on dropping the "came to play for AVB" line this season? Seems as if it would be better as "he's a yid like you and me."

read my post above u muppet!! It actually changed to "he's a yid like you and me" a while ago, I wanted it updated even more due to his new hair!

Jesus. Please post one, I'm feeling particularly lazy.

Unknown_1.jpg

He has the ability and capability to become our key player, and he has had one season in PL now, so there should be no stopping him. My one area of concern for him, is I'm not sure he is physically robust enough - feed the boy some raw steak ;). Let's hope Poch uses him in the right way (I'm not telling him how.... I'm not a coach) and let's hope he keeps injury free. We need someone to orchestrate the whole team, and out of all our players, think he is The Man.

He has the ability and capability to become our key player, and he has had one season in PL now, so there should be no stopping him. My one area of concern for him, is I'm not sure he is physically robust enough - feed the boy some raw steak ;). Let's hope Poch uses him in the right way (I'm not telling him how.... I'm not a coach) and let's hope he keeps injury free. We need someone to orchestrate the whole team, and out of all our players, think he is The Man.

I'm not sure the issue is that he lacks the build or physicality, but that he's just not an aggressive or tenacious player. He's bizarrely level-headed and calm for a footballer, and especially a young one. Too level-headed IMO, as I'd like to see him get a bit pissed more often and go after the game a bit more often. Demand to get involved. When someone displaces him from the ball, he just doesn't even react. I think he has the desire, but if he can incorporate a bit more "fire and grit" into his game he really can go on to be one of the absolute best players at his position in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom