Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was fucking abysmal today.

Fuck knows who's going to come in for him. He'll obviously get nice offers on a free, but he's nowhere near good enough to get into the teams he craves.

Getting to to the point that you hope he gets an injury to force him out of the team if poch is still gonna pick him

Why play someone who is marking the days til he leaves and is completely disinterested in a game where you need 11 players giving their all against tough opponents.
Even if he could produce some moments of quality he would be worth a place in the side but a player who puts in next to no effort and contributes nothing in a creative sense is a passenger.

I don't think he deserves all the criticism he's got today. Everyone was fucking shit today and the tactics didn't help either.
You don't think he deserves all the criticism he received and I don't think he deserved all the minutes Poch gave him to play. The guy is pissing in our faces. He should never put on a Spurs shirt again and for the life of me I cannot understand why he was given the opportunity to do so today.

You don't think he deserves all the criticism he received and I don't think he deserved all the minutes Poch gave him to play. The guy is pissing in our faces. He should never put on a Spurs shirt again and for the life of me I cannot understand why he was given the opportunity to do so today.

Some players leave with our good wishes and deservedly so , this rat faced cunt has pissed 5 or so years of goodwill down the drain with his mockery of the shirt, I can't wait to see the back of him and will just remember him as a cunt.

In the space of 2 years, he's gone from one of our all time great players, to one of our all time worst.

His performances of the last 18 months have been worst of the worst.

Not sure he was ever one of our all time great players (we have had many). He has certainly gone from being a very good player to a passenger in the last 2 years. Dembele made all his team mates look better than they were as he created space for our ball players like Eriksen and Ali to operate in and create chances for the forwards. Can a player that has never been able to take a corner, can’t score free kicks, isn’t quick or physically strong be truly considered an all time great. I think there are many reasons why he has declined, not just because of his attitude.

All those pages and pages of posts over the summer from some prophesizing how he'll dig in and be the difference maker in us bagging 4th...

....Such a nice, quiet boy though. An all round class act.

What team that is better than Spurs does he honestly think will be interested in him at this point? I’m beginning to think he hasn’t downed tools, rather he’s just not as good as he was.

Absolutely shocking today.. A player on his wages can’t even beat the first man at a corner and yet he does it time and time again.. why has he not been taken off corner duty?
Also - He was to blame for the goal as much as Aurier, gave the ball away when under no pressure.
He’s a liability and needs to be kept away from this team if we want to improve.

Poch doesn't seem to get that it matters fuck all if Eriksen gets along with the lads and cracks jokes during training, his heart is not in the game. Must be disheartening to the squad that he seems to place blind trust in his favorites even when others like Lamela and Lucas show passion and desire.

Absolutely shocking today.. A player on his wages can’t even beat the first man at a corner and yet he does it time and time again.. why has he not been taken off corner duty?
Also - He was to blame for the goal as much as Aurier, gave the ball away when under no pressure.
He’s a liability and needs to be kept away from this team if we want to improve.

To be fair, his corner kicks have always been crap. But there's no sane reason for him to wear the shirt again, I agree.

To be fair, his corner kicks have always been crap. But there's no sane reason for him to wear the shirt again, I agree.
How come Poch has never put a few of those player dummies in front of him and asked him to take say twenty corners and if he doesn't get it over them at least 15 times then he is no longer the corner taker ??
Or perhaps he can do it when there isn't a crowd watching him :thumbup:

Enough is enough with him now. It’s blatantly obvious that there isn’t a fuck given. Anyone looking to buy him or offer him huge wages to sign must have grave doubts about him after the past few months. No stomach for the fight, poor decision making, & even worse set pieces. The sparkle really has left his game and we need as much of a fresh challenge as he does. Awful today. Somebody gave him 1.5/10. Thats fucking generous...

What team that is better than Spurs does he honestly think will be interested in him at this point? I’m beginning to think he hasn’t downed tools, rather he’s just not as good as he was.

100% agree. Some players decline early like Rooney did at Man Utd. Looks much better in a team playing well. At the moment he looks like a trialist playing out of his depth

How come Poch has never put a few of those player dummies in front of him and asked him to take say twenty corners and if he doesn't get it over them at least 15 times then he is no longer the corner taker ??
Or perhaps he can do it when there isn't a crowd watching him :thumbup:
How come do we have to rely on someone who is so bad for taking our corner kicks? This is what we should ask ourselves.

He's a professional footballer. He should be able to replicate most of what he does in training.

Back
Top Bottom