City banned from UCL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They will finish UEFA and The PL will be scared?

finish.jpg

Needs to happen more though. Hopefully, this is just the beginning.

If they are being investigated by the League/F.A is there any possibility they will have their trophies during that period taken off them? If so, would the 2nd place team/runners up get the winner's trophy? I kind of hope not as didn't the beat Woolwich in at least 1 final? (I'm not sure if this was in the period that is being investigated though).

There won't be any retrospective punishments.

Another beauty from bluemoon:

"Just make a competition with PSG where we both get £200m to enter. F*** UEFA "

Funnily enough, I have seen a lot of comments from people stating the things they have done wrong, as if it is a good thing, but not acknowledging or knowing it is those very actions which are wrong.

Not only are they an evil fanbase but they are incredibly thick.

Fuck Off City and stay Fucked Off.

“ Simply put, this is a case initiated by Uefa, prosecuted by Uefa and judged by Uefa...”

What a stupid sequence of words. It’s uefa’s competition. It’s as foolish as a crook claiming the following “Simply put this is a case initiated by the British legal system, prosecuted by the British legal process and decided in a British legal court”.

What a load of old cum they are spitting out.

If you want a licence from UEFA you need to adhere to UEFA’s rules. And they did not. So that’s that. Cry and bitch all you want to whomever you pay to listen. It means nothing. Cheating is cheating. This club has cheated for over a decade. And have now been called out at last. Hope that’s the end of them. I sincerely do. And I hope Premier League get a pair of balls too.

Last edited:
Another beauty from bluemoon:

"Just make a competition with PSG where we both get £200m to enter. F*** UEFA "

Funnily enough, I have seen a lot of comments from people stating the things they have done wrong, as if it is a good thing, but not acknowledging or knowing it is those very actions which are wrong.

Not only are they an evil fanbase but they are incredibly thick.

Funniest thing I saw on there was while everyone is spitting feathers and claiming to bury UEFA, a couple of people asked what they're accused of doing wrong. 1 person answered after 30 pages.

I get the feeling most of them haven't got a clue what they're even accused of and just see 'a witch hunt'. They're more deluded than the scousers.

If upheld, surly they need to start handing back a few winners medals from the past few seasons?..... and a nice points deduction to start next season off with too, say 50pts fair enough?........Sorry Liam & Noel but you’re team are a bunch of cheating bastards.....

From the leaks in the press, and the totally reliable gut feeling, it's clear they've artificially pumped money into the club. CAS won't overturn that, it's pretty damning. BUT they will surely go after the process that lead to this decision, which UEFA being UEFA, they could of fucked up along the way.

Certainly will be an interesting few months to follow and to see what the Premier League/ FA will do.

Added to Uefa's punishment, you have to think Saracens' punishment will affect the PL's decision on what action to take against City. Wouldn't suprise me to see a points deduction.

I can't see Pep staying in these conditions. It will be funny to see what kind of justification he comes up with if he departs.
Pep is a hypocrite and a disgrace, fuck him. I have more respect for Wenger than I do him.

What all of us must NEVER forget is that every time they (and Chelsea) have won anything it’s been at the expense of other teams who have not gone and been sports washed puppet clubs. That’s why I hate them so much, because every time they won, it’s taken away from legitimate winners.

Back
Top Bottom