City banned from UCL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had to read through bluemoon. They are the most disgusting set of fans I have ever witnessed, all morality is out of the window, no self awareness about how they are the baddies, calling for dirty tactics and for a separate league.
The good thing is that all their winnings are tainted now. It will be so easy to wind them up.

They've become everything they once hated.

They've become Man United fans. Self-entitled arseholes.

:harrysmile:

"Well, a neutral would rather like to see City win the CL just to see what UEFA would do in that situation" says 'Man City Supporter's Club General Secretary' on Sky Sports News.

8Ntn2uj.gif

If/when these cunts go out in the knockout stages it'll be fucking orgasmic to watch.

The City statement really does read like "We cannot refute the evidence against us but our owners have ordered us to find an alternative way to get out of this".

"Well, a neutral would rather like to see City win the CL just to see what UEFA would do in that situation" says 'Man City Supporter's Club General Secretary' on Sky Sports News.

8Ntn2uj.gif

If/when these cunts go out in the knockout stages it'll be fucking orgasmic to watch.

ISILDURRRR!

Sorry, the LOTR geek in me couldn't resist.

:pochsmirk:

On topic, they'd say "Congrats.....see you in three years. Maybe."

A good wake up call to those who don’t think being self sufficient serves any purpose

Needs to happen more though. Hopefully, this is just the beginning.

If they are being investigated by the League/F.A is there any possibility they will have their trophies during that period taken off them? If so, would the 2nd place team/runners up get the winner's trophy? I kind of hope not as didn't the beat Woolwich in at least 1 final? (I'm not sure if this was in the period that is being investigated though).

Back
Top Bottom