City banned from UCL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, that’s assuming that UEFA actually want to win it. I’m very sceptical about this sort of stuff. Best case at the moment is they miss out next season. No way will it be two.
I can totally see UEFA only wanting one year originally but going for two because they know that CAS will cut it in half at the appeal.

Well, that’s assuming that UEFA actually want to win it. I’m very sceptical about this sort of stuff. Best case at the moment is they miss out next season. No way will it be two.
Imagine it is actually two though, it will ruin them for a long time. 200 mill on income, sponsors that will pull out, players and the manager will be calling their agents tonight just in case.

Imagine it is actually two though, it will ruin them for a long time. 200 mill on income, sponsors that will pull out, players and the manager will be calling their agents tonight just in case.

Very true. That’s why I can’t see it sticking.

PSG next please. They’re even more ridiculous.

I don't want to trawl through hundreds of comments on bluemoon from fans who believe the world is against them - they won 3 trophies year. Is there anyone who actually has some sanity to acknowledge their owners may have committed fraud?

I had to read through bluemoon. They are the most disgusting set of fans I have ever witnessed, all morality is out of the window, no self awareness about how they are the baddies, calling for dirty tactics and for a separate league.
The good thing is that all their winnings are tainted now. It will be so easy to wind them up.

Back
Top Bottom