Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking muggy Chav wankers on my FB timeline saying how they want Leicester to win the league by beating us. How about you concentrate on how shitty your defence of your PL crown was.

Bunch of horrendous cunts. Realising I hate this lot as much as the Woolwich.

I know I shouldn't let it, but it's really grating on me that these pricks are going to have the final say on how this season ends for us.

Even in their worst season since the money came, when their club has been dragged through the mire, their dick head fans will still have the pleasure of fucking us over AGAIN!

I don't care that it's fucking sad and means nothing. They have zero shame. They will enjoy as much as a cup win. Getting to celebrate with Leicester fans at Stamford bridge singing songs about Tottenham. When all they should be doing is skulking home and praying that the Leicester fairytale distracts everyone to how utterly pathetic their defence of the title was this season.

Have
I know I shouldn't let it, but it's really grating on me that these pricks are going to have the final say on how this season ends for us.

Even in their worst season since the money came, when their club has been dragged through the mire, their dick head fans will still have the pleasure of fucking us over AGAIN!

I don't care that it's fucking sad and means nothing. They have zero shame. They will enjoy as much as a cup win. Getting to celebrate with Leicester fans at Stamford bridge singing songs about Tottenham. When all they should be doing is skulking home and praying that the Leicester fairytale distracts everyone to how utterly pathetic their defence of the title was this season.
Have faith we will fuck em

Last edited:
As long as Ive known any Chav supporters , they have always been mouthy. In recent times, their favourite thing to say 'we deserve the success' ? In the past ' we are a sleeping giant' and we can' beat anyone on our day'.. Maybe they will go back to sleep.

All their scummy players trash talking us, twitter and YouTube full of shit. A club with a gangster owner, racist fans and cunt players. I dislike Woolwich because I am a Spurs fan, I hate Chelsea because I am human.

Deep down I know the rivalry with Arse and Spam is mainly geographical, I think I would hate Chelsea if I was a Geordie or Liverpool fan, their club shames football.

Title or no title I really want us to hurt Chelsea, they are the only club in England truly worthy of the title scum.

Calm down Jimmy. We have the final say. All they can do is lose to Leicester. What do you expect them to say? We call them massive cunts - and they are - but what else do you expect of people who we despise?

And everyone's got money now - their advantage is over.

Last edited:
Sums up their season if their greatest takeaway from this season will be throwing a game to Leicester.

Fucking pathetic club, top to bottom.

If I had billions then I'd be tempted to buy Chelsea just to shut it down.

Sums up their season if their greatest takeaway from this season will be throwing a game to Leicester.

Fucking pathetic club, top to bottom.

If I had billions then I'd be tempted to buy Chelsea just to shut it down.

Shut it down? Too easy. Mess with their racist heads instead. Buy the club, ban beer in the home sections, make beer free in the away section, make any food sold in the stadium Jewish specialities and make a mandate that the club will only buy black or jewish players :levyeyes:

Feel free to use it when you invent something to make you those billions :dierpochhug:

Shut it down? Too easy. Mess with their racist heads instead. Buy the club, ban beer in the home sections, make beer free in the away section, make any food sold in the stadium Jewish specialities and make a mandate that the club will only buy black or jewish players :levyeyes:

Feel free to use it when you invent something to make you those billions :dierpochhug:
That is too good for them.

Shit stain of a club. Will be interesting when Conte pitches up there. Have read that he's a hard taskmaster so will have his work cut out with that overpaid bunch of primadonna's. The fucking tea ladies on 20 grand a week and i've heard she's a right cunt. Hate Woolwhich but have way more contempt for this plastic parody of a club [ takes breath and calms down].
:parker:

At my age mate, i can't afford to be so fussy.
:chadliblow:
Do you like them big!
giphy.gif

Ask me 360 days a year and I'll tell you I hate Arse*** the most but the days we play this dirty chav bastards really squeeze violent feeling from me.

I was just thinking that for the best part of 25 years, it's been the case every summer when the fixture list comes out, the first two fixtures I've always looked for has been Woolwich home and away. This summer it'll be the chavs.

Imagine, the nausiating thought, that they recover and do well under Conte, and we meet them in match late in the season with vital points at the top for both teams. It would be an absolutely insane match after the ill-feeling there's bound to linger for a long, long time after last night.

In fact, if a magic shaman came to my door right now and granted me a guarenteed 8-0 win next season, I'd - marginally - take it against this lot rather than Woolwich. Something I couldn't have imagined thinking just a few years ago.

Maybe it's just last night still seething in me though :lameladisgust:

Back
Top Bottom