Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds like the new boy is severing all links the club might have had with Abramovich...

Yep.......

Smart move in the current situ, but a clean sweep of all football expertise at once could lead to a bumpy ride.

Last edited:
They seem to think football is like Basketball. You will never get Lebron James type marketing unless the player is Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo level good.

In football there are at least three "super clubs" per country, across 5 different countries, and millions support their local small clubs, too much spread to build that kind of profile. Football is also a team sport, once again, unless you're Messi, Neymar, Rolando, you don't get to be star of the show every week.

United already do that shit, and look where it's gotten them.

I wonder, if they're aware that there's such a thing as relegation in football over here? Let's hope they find out.

Problem the new owners are going to have is that they will actually be audited properly by the premier league and the Shitshow that is the British Government to make sure Abrahmovic is not getting any cash
I wonder if they have buyers remorce. They seem to be out low balling offers to clubs to look busy. Nobody will want to go their if they stop paying mega wages. Can see them slowly declining.

I wonder if they have buyers remorce. They seem to be out low balling offers to clubs to look busy. Nobody will want to go their if they stop paying mega wages. Can see them slowly declining.
It is not just mega wages there is the fact that Abrhamovic paid agents and also there is massive questions whether the players received bonuses not in their contracts because 90% of their squad is paid via off shore. The Chavs fan base made a big deal about Kante refusing to be paid off shore. This is my problem with sugar daddy clubs they will always be willing to pay off the books to get around FFP.

Money ain't gonna buy you class and taste...
That jacket looks like Toon's shirt for next season.

CHEQUE THIS OUT

Chelsea star Mason Mount spotted at Monaco Grand Prix in £940 chequered flag-style black and white jacket​

• Will Stanley
  • 17:30, 27 May 2022
  • Updated: 17:30, 27 May 2022
MASON MOUNT has been photographed wearing a £940 chequered flag shirt as he kicks back and soaks in the sun at the Monaco Grand Prix this weekend.
The Chelsea and England star has been seen posing in a shirt that closely resembles the chequered flag that's waved to signal the end of a race.
Mason Mount in his £940 chequered-flag style Rhude shirt.
Mason Mount in his £940 chequered-flag style Rhude shirt
What a plonker!

Betting Bbc GIF

Last edited:
They'll settle into a comfortable rhythm of battling it out every season with Woolwich to determine 5-6th place. They might pip Woolwich and United to 4th next season but the magic is gone and they're all going to be stumbling over each other for the next 5+ years doing the same routine we were stuck in for so long.

Honestly, this is a massive loss for them! I didn't think she was that good on the acquisition side of the business, whilst she got many, many deals over the line, it really isn't that difficult thing to do if your spending daddies stolen millions and when they turn to shit (many of them were, far, far more than Spurs) what does it matter when the mistakes are covered by the gangster?

Where I hold my hands up and say where she was excellent, was in the sale of players (loans too). The money she extracted out of Woolwich for over-the-hill cloggers was quite incredible, multiple flops like Bakayoko she would regularly get £5m per year loan fees from other Clubs.

To have an absolute virgin of football transfers, doing football transfers is going to be fun to watch.

Honestly, this is a massive loss for them! I didn't think she was that good on the acquisition side of the business, whilst she got many, many deals over the line, it really isn't that difficult thing to do if your spending daddies stolen millions and when they turn to shit (many of them were, far, far more than Spurs) what does it matter when the mistakes are covered by the gangster?

Where I hold my hands up and say where she was excellent, was in the sale of players (loans too). The money she extracted out of Woolwich for over-the-hill cloggers was quite incredible, multiple flops like Bakayoko she would regularly get £5m per year loan fees from other Clubs.

To have an absolute virgin of football transfers, doing football transfers is going to be fun to watch.

Bakayoko is still a Chelsea player (2024)..... As is Barkley (2023)...... As is Drinkwater for another 10 days.....

Then there's the raft of players leaving this summer (and next?) for free.

Then there's Ghaye, Tamori, Livramento, Abraham & Lamptey..... All of which they could do with now.

As for Arse.... Willian was free & Luiz was 8m.

Chelsea fans are soon going to realize what it means to not have oil money. They will still spend big on a player or two but if they mess up a transfer, they can't just spend 100m to replace it anymore. Now they have to deal with the losses.

Chelsea fans are soon going to realize what it means to not have oil money. They will still spend big on a player or two but if they mess up a transfer, they can't just spend 100m to replace it anymore. Now they have to deal with the losses.
I went on the shed end, if any of you have ever seen the change curve or the 7 stages of grief, they are in denial.

denial GIF

It is not just mega wages there is the fact that Abrhamovic paid agents and also there is massive questions whether the players received bonuses not in their contracts because 90% of their squad is paid via off shore. The Chavs fan base made a big deal about Kante refusing to be paid off shore. This is my problem with sugar daddy clubs they will always be willing to pay off the books to get around FFP.
Kante is and was genuinely too good a person to play there. The easy street is done we absolutely need to buy Richarlison or Raphina if it stops them going g there. They actively sort to spite us over the years we need to give it back. The thick goldfish Spurs fans who would cry "why are we not like them " are about to learn we are better and we are certainly a bigger club. The non legacy fan base that got on board watching them from Ivory Coast and Senegal will jump ship and to PSG Madrid even us! This US owner will not be sustaining the loses Roman did no way in hell.

I didn't know any of this.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom