Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am sick of people, including on here, making excuses for their fans. "My mate is a cites fan and he is diehard". I don't care. If one carries on supporting Citeh, one is evil and at the very least a coward.
The extent of Citeh's fraud will come out in due course. However, the media and citeh fans are propagating evil. Hearing Citeh fans (almost all of them) disseminating Abu Dhabi propaganda is sad.

Hopefully this investigation is quite serious. City, Chelsea, PSG are the reason football is a mercenaries dreamland at the moment where people like Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola, literal parasites, have more power than normal clubs, just like Man United and Real Madrid are the reason why fees are as high as they are, starting from wages, TV income, transfer fees etc. Let's just hope that this is the start of a domino effect...
I am hoping the police pick it up. Don't see why there isn't criminal liability for the individuals involved and maybe citeh if directors were involved.

It’s because City like Chelsea winning has no meaning, ‘’so you bought a trophy’’.

Liverpool on the other hand did so through being smart, selling key players, reinvesting, building a style within their means that took them to the top. There is nothing fake in what they did and so fans are jealous of Liverpool because their success is real.
It honestly wasn't, it didn't even come into the logic and mentality of fans.

I posted such in one of the threads in here, that I'd prefer LFC to win because they were doing what every other football club does (yes they have been found out for dodgy youth dealing etc) with the exception of City, Chavs, PSG and Leicester (gaining portion to PL). It's because there is no historic rivalry that's been built up with City.

It honestly wasn't, it didn't even come into the logic and mentality of fans.

I posted such in one of the threads in here, that I'd prefer LFC to win because they were doing what every other football club does (yes they have been found out for dodgy youth dealing etc) with the exception of City, Chavs, PSG and Leicester (gaining portion to PL). It's because there is no historic rivalry that's been built up with City.

There was no rivalry with City because before money they where basically Bolton Wanderers just as Chelsea where West Ham. Most fans don’t care about City or Chelsea success because it has all the glory of a 100m runner who took load of performance drugs.

Liverpool we have a degree of rivalry but that is because as a club that was at our level for a few years under Poch and their fans are very aggro, we are jealous of them. They did it ‘’the right way’’ where as we failed to back our manager Poch then watched the whole thing unravel while Liverpool backed Klopp properly and drove forward.

Liverpool could have been us and we hate that with their fans crowing about their superiority. Chelsea and City are plastic, it’s hard to get jealous about selling your soul to the devil.

There was no rivalry with City because before money they where basically Bolton Wanderers just as Chelsea where West Ham. Most fans don’t care about City or Chelsea success because it has all the glory of a 100m runner who took load of performance drugs.

Liverpool we have a degree of rivalry but that is because as a club that was at our level for a few years under Poch and their fans are very aggro, we are jealous of them. They did it ‘’the right way’’ where as we failed to back our manager Poch then watched the whole thing unravel while Liverpool backed Klopp properly and drove forward.

Liverpool could have been us and we hate that with their fans crowing about their superiority. Chelsea and City are plastic, it’s hard to get jealous about selling your soul to the devil.

Liverpool fans have always been twats.....

City/Chavs/PSG are a new level of enemy......

Notably those bastard chavs.... Hated them long before Roman's dirty rubles.

(As for the dippers; it was more the threat of them winning something first; a nouveau mini-rivalry if you will....... Now they have; I couldn't give a shit about them tbh.... They barely got any glory from that CL win anyway.)

Last edited:

I'd argue we have more reason to have a rivalry with City than Liverpool over the years, what with FA Cup win and competing for CL football qualification for a few years and then knocking them out of CL.
I can't think of any reason for a rivalry with Liverpool, they beat us in League Cup Final once, then 3yrs ago in CL. That's it?

We've NEVER been on LFC's level before. The only period has been the decade where we finished higher than them for 8 out of 10 seasons whatever it was, but during this time we never played any KO games, what was the rivalry during this time? We haven't beaten them at Anfield in something like +20yrs too.

Sorry mate, we have no rivalry with Liverpool what's so ever.

No one absolutely no one ignores the trophies won by Chavs and City or rights them off as meaningless, a joke is made of it in an attempt to diminish them.

I simply have not and do not understand any fans preferring City to win stuff over LFC. Just like fans coming together to show the hatred of ESL fans should do the same with City (and Chavs but bit late for that now). German fans have done so with the Redbull clubs.

I'd argue we have more reason to have a rivalry with City than Liverpool over the years, what with FA Cup win and competing for CL football qualification for a few years and then knocking them out of CL.
I can't think of any reason for a rivalry with Liverpool, they beat us in League Cup Final once, then 3yrs ago in CL. That's it?

We've NEVER been on LFC's level before. The only period has been the decade where we finished higher than them for 8 out of 10 seasons whatever it was, but during this time we never played any KO games, what was the rivalry during this time? We haven't beaten them at Anfield in something like +20yrs too.

Sorry mate, we have no rivalry with Liverpool what's so ever.

No one absolutely no one ignores the trophies won by Chavs and City or rights them off as meaningless, a joke is made of it in an attempt to diminish them.

I simply have not and do not understand any fans preferring City to win stuff over LFC. Just like fans coming together to show the hatred of ESL fans should do the same with City (and Chavs but bit late for that now). German fans have done so with the Redbull clubs.

I've said it many times but we should resent City more than anyone does; as the timing of their doping pretty much deprived us of stability as a CL club.

Last edited:
Maybe that’s why Levy is so sure Kane isn’t going anywhere.. the kind of spending to aquire Harry might trigger some enquiry dare I say investigation

But it doesn't though.
What do you mean?

I guess it is personal opinion anyway, but for me any silverware City pick up is totally hollow, and has basically just been bought rather than "achieved".

Liverpool actually achieved their Title win "properly", though, even if you took that out of the equation I would have preferred a City win as I absolutely detests Liverpool regardless of supporting Spurs.

I disagree, the stranglehold just is the stranglehold, neither deepens or diminishes until the owners are gone.

The more success they have, the more they reap the financial rewards, the more the prestige and sportswashing pays for itself and the less likely they are to leave.

Last edited:
The more success they have, the more they reap the financial rewards, the more the prestige and sportswashing pays for itself and they less likely they are to leave.
Surely they've won the League and domestics enough by now that we're at saturation point in that respect though? The only thing that would make a tangible difference would be CL as they've not won that before.

Not sure what you mean by financial rewards? No-one involved at City is shy of a penny or two?

Surely they've won the League and domestics enough by now that we're at saturation point in that respect though? The only thing that would make a tangible difference would be CL as they've not won that before.

Not sure what you mean by financial rewards? No-one involved at City is shy of a penny or two?

My comment explains itself, surely.....

If not a lack of glory; what do you think would lead to them leaving then?

My comment explains itself, surely.....

If not a lack of glory; what do you think would lead to them leaving then?
I'm puzzled by the notion that Man City's filthy rich owners would be motivated by financial reward for their involvement.

I don't thin anything will lead to them leaving unless they are forced out somehow by the powers that be. I used to think Abramovich at Chelsea would eventually get bored and sell up but still waiting on that.

If they went a year or two without any silverware at City I think more likely than anything they would just plough more money in, rather than get the hump and leave. I'd even go so far as to say that there would be more chance of them leaving if their dominance became so ridiculous that they were just winning everything year after year.

Back
Top Bottom