Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hes better than Gabriel Jesus they are bonkers. Come to think of it I'd take a front three rotation of Sterling Kane So Moura Bergwijn.
Cristiano's agent left Turin after the appointment with the Juventus management knowing that he had to bring in a short time an offer of 25 million to let CR7 leave. He did not fly to England but to the French capital. I have the foreboding that CR7 is going to PSG and we buy Kean who, having grown up in the youth sector, goes to the Champions B lists. Great potential but Balotelli's head: to straighten out

Not going to start slagging Mandy off until/if he’s found guilty.

Obvious what I and most normal people would think of him if this is all true though.

Let the justice system run its course 👍🏾

Yeah, apart from the suffering of the woman involved of course

Huh? I'm not even talking about the Mendy situation as I know nothing about it. But they've lost a game already this season, didn't get anywhere with Kane in the end, overpaid for Grealish and also have a number of players who for different reasons don't really want to be there any longer in the likes of Sterling, Bernardo Silva and Laporte.

Granted I think I put days when I should have said weeks. And if they end up getting Ronaldo then fortunes can quickly change.

I detest Guardiola for many things, one of the worst of which is spitting in public. He is disgusting.

OM38Cqz.jpg
Is that spit or gizz?

Cristiano's agent left Turin after the appointment with the Juventus management knowing that he had to bring in a short time an offer of 25 million to let CR7 leave. He did not fly to England but to the French capital. I have the foreboding that CR7 is going to PSG and we buy Kean who, having grown up in the youth sector, goes to the Champions B lists. Great potential but Balotelli's head: to straighten out

No way he goes to PSG. Both he and Messi have far too big ego's to play at the same club as each other. More chance of him joining us than them, regardless of where his cuntfaced agent has flown to. He probably has a house in Paris, Milan, London, Madrid...

Kean is average. Would be a horrible signing.

No way he goes to PSG. Both he and Messi have far too big ego's to play at the same club as each other. More chance of him joining us than them, regardless of where his cuntfaced agent has flown to. He probably has a house in Paris, Milan, London, Madrid...

Kean is average. Would be a horrible signing.
Kean behaved well when he was at Juventus with Allegri. Juventus sold him to make a capital gain (he came from the youth teams) and he got a bit lost. I think it might be useful.

Huh? I'm not even talking about the Mendy situation as I know nothing about it. But they've lost a game already this season, didn't get anywhere with Kane in the end, overpaid for Grealish and also have a number of players who for different reasons don't really want to be there any longer in the likes of Sterling, Bernardo Silva and Laporte.

Granted I think I put days when I should have said weeks. And if they end up getting Ronaldo then fortunes can quickly change.
Apologies, I thought you were including the Mendy allegations. I didn't mean my reply to sound snarky, sorry if did

City fans seems pretty shocked. If it’s 3 separate people making allegations and it’s gone to charges must be serious. City have apparently suspended Mendy.
It's a tricky one for sure - but thinking outside the box I guess a Walker-style sex party thing could also be a potential scenario.

But either way - right to a fair trial, no further context in the public domain about it, suspending him while it's ongoing. Not much more that can currently be done/said.

Back
Top Bottom