Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

361812f8dbb778bfca0c4d8b59e30b19.jpg

Noel gets more and more detestable with each time he does something public.
The funny thing is how expensive Haaland is going to be next summer. Mino Raiola is going to be paid a £34m agents fee and he wants £840k a week. No way are City going to get Haaland because whoever signs him at what he and his agent wants fail FFP.

I hope to fuck Harry bangs in 35 league goals for us this year, they come back next summer with £120m and he does his ankle ligaments in the first game of the season for them.

The funny thing is how expensive Haaland is going to be next summer. Mino Raiola is going to be paid a £34m agents fee and he wants £840k a week. No way are City going to get Haaland because whoever signs him at what he and his agent wants fail FFP.

wtf! that is a disgusting amount of money

I can see Ronaldo going to City so it might end up swell for them. It might sour his United legacy but I think he's more bothered about his status with Real Madrid and it's supporters, so it's not like him joining Barcelona.

So Juve are happy to just give him away in order to shift his wages......?

Panned out to be a really shitty deal for them didn't it:

League: 4th place last year + 2 titles they'd have probably won anyway.
CL: QF, R16, R16

= Circa £250m (inc. wages)

It probably worked out ok

It probably worked out ok

Aye, but it was no secret they bought him to get them over the line in the CL having come pretty close in recent times.

Levy'd :levywhoa:
Already scared by P . Viera with Palace ..

Back
Top Bottom