Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They absolutely will not be relegated. Too big of a brand. The PL isn’t stupid
Over estimating them a bit. They can easily be replaced by Newcastle in the PL ecosystem. Hell, Spurs is a bigger brand than City despite all their bollocks.

They absolutely will not be relegated. Too big of a brand. The PL isn’t stupid
The Shadow contract stuff is going to be real interesting to follow.

Because if those can be proved it is also most likely that they haven't paid taxes on those salaries.

It's a big old fucking mess and I am here for it.

The Shadow contract stuff is going to be real interesting to follow.

Because if those can be proved it is also most likely that they haven't paid taxes on those salaries.

It's a big old fucking mess and I am here for it.
The thing is other English clubs have done this. The Chelsea fans lauded Kante for not being paid off shore not realising it was removing financial transparency from the situation.

Personally I think they will be relegated, brand or not, they have over 100 charges against them.

That can only mean a massive point deduction or straight relegation and maybe not just one league
My guess is that they will be banned from the CL and get a points deduction. And then that team in 5th is sitting pretty.

Back
Top Bottom