Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely City could withdraw their place from the English Premiership and apply to join the UAE Pro League. I am certain they would find those that run the UAE League more than willing to have them onboard, and their brand value would be immense over there. Something tells me they would have a great opportunity to set their own rules and do whatever the fuck they like.

You hate the FFP / FA etc lads, then Jog the Fuck on, absolutely nothing is stopping you.

Surely City could withdraw their place from the English Premiership and apply to join the UAE Pro League. I am certain they would find those that run the UAE League more than willing to have them onboard, and their brand value would be immense over there. Something tells me they would have a great opportunity to set their own rules and do whatever the fuck they like.

You hate the FFP / FA etc lads, then Jog the Fuck on, absolutely nothing is stopping you.
You missed out a word at the end of your final sentence. 'cunts'.

What a fantastic idea. They can still play at the stadium the council gave them. I'm sure it will be full when they are playing Al Wah ha da, Noel Gallagher giving it large in his box.

What a fantastic idea. They can still play at the stadium the council gave them. I'm sure it will be full when they are playing Al Wah ha da, Noel Gallagher giving it large in his box.
And play Beatles songs, randomly, till their hearts are content.

On reflection, I am surprised how good an idea I had, my response to anything Man Cunty now will be “don’t like it. Resign and fuck off and play elsewhere”.

Back
Top Bottom