Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They'll get Michel

200px-Michelle_Fowler_%281985%29.jpg

Why would City let him reshape the squad if he’s leaving at the end of the year?

If they are quiet this summer then we know something is up.

They have a system hence why they will probably employ Michel or someone similar after Pep so the transition is minimal. If the players suit Pep they will suit the next guy, that is a big advantage of having a way of playing embedded throughout the club.

Its why we are often so shit, changing managers and bringing in managers with different styles so we have to rebuild from the start.

They have a system hence why they will probably employ Michel or someone similar after Pep so the transition is minimal. If the players suit Pep they will suit the next guy, that is a big advantage of having a way of playing embedded throughout the club.

Its why we are often so shit, changing managers and bringing in managers with different styles so we have to rebuild from the start.
He's gonna want the best players available regardless?

does it make much of a difference?

I guess what I’m saying is that yes they do recruit to fit a system but it’s Pep that chooses the players and he does it with changes to the system in mind.

Haaland being a great example bc he’s not the regular City CF.

They signed Gvardiol for 90m but how likely is Michel to play him at LB?

Is a new manager seeing Stones as a 6?

I would guess that Bernardo and KDB are on their way out and they might pull that trigger this summer if Pep was staying but wouldn’t it make more sense for them to do a last season with Pep and let the new coach choose the new players?

Back
Top Bottom