Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The lack of reaction in the football supporting world tells me all I need to know, good side? Yes, purchased the title? Definitely.

Can not even fill their ground during the season.

Sure city fans will enjoy their moment, no one else really cares.
Original Man City fans aren't my problem - they supported their club before the money with United crowing endlessly, and faced a choice of either giving up on the team over the financial doping or enjoying the ride. I'm sure it'd take an awful lot to drive us away from Spurs.

No - it's the 'they've played such lovely football' noshing off in the press that makes me want to stick a fork in my thigh. Buy the best players - then buy more to pad out the squad to a ridiculous degree - the league should be fucking guaranteed unless you somehow manage to fuck that up (which would almost be impressive).

Fuck rewriting the narrative to heap unlimited praise upon the champions: the title and the league cup should be the bare minimum. Crashing out of the FA cup to a League One side and losing 5-1 in the quarter finals of the Champions League is poor. And I don't have a short memory - Pep can be as charming as he wants right now but he was an enormous twat last year when they failed to impress.

Look at those scenes, just look at those scenes!!!!! All you can see are the limbs of jubilant supporters, beside themselves with the joy of winning the League, all 11 of the fans thronged outside the stadium to mark a memorable occasion that will live with for the rest of their lives.

These idiots didn’t get the memo, the club moved the open top bus parade to Abu Dhabi! That way the real fans could connect with the club

Imagine tweeting this as a City fan while feeling proud.

They REALLY DO want to have their cake and eat it!

WOWWWWW.... how did they do it?
What Sorcerers wizardry WAS this...?
Spunk loads of oil money at a team and watch the magic happen...
Pep is A TACTICAL FOOTBALLING GENIUS!!

Just HOW did he manage to cobble together a team of lower league journeymen and injured has-beens, into a crack Sqaud of Title Winning Mercinaries?

It defies all logic!

Knight him I say... And knight him NOW your Majesty... for services to Football!

Fuck me the game is truly fucked if people are actually fawning over this 'achievement'!!
Its like being GENUINELY impressed that Trump 'won' the U.S Erections... without even thinking to ask questions first!

Roll on Saturday... to an FA Cup Semi-Final between relative paupers Man Utd & Spurs!

Look at those scenes, just look at those scenes!!!!! All you can see are the limbs of jubilant supporters, beside themselves with the joy of winning the League, all 11 of the fans thronged outside the stadium to mark a memorable occasion that will live with for the rest of their lives.

Im glad we didnt win the league, just because it means this happened....

lol.gif

Well, when you're plastic lets go full plastic

Embarrassing beyond words. How did they manage to get so many people to make idiots of themselves....unless they're paid actors!! What the heck is wrong with an open top bus parade and a celebratory DVD??? Just proves the old adage - all the money in the world can't buy you class.

Back
Top Bottom