Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Da1vuHhWkAA2LTy.jpg

First off Congratulations to them. Pains me to say but well done. They have spent their way to the league but that's how it goes.
However hopefully next season our boys will destroy your human rights abusing oil money team and everything that that hypocritical yellow ribbon wearing twunt stands for.

Look at those scenes, just look at those scenes!!!!! All you can see are the limbs of jubilant supporters, beside themselves with the joy of winning the League, all 11 of the fans thronged outside the stadium to mark a memorable occasion that will live with for the rest of their lives.

Look at those scenes, just look at those scenes!!!!! All you can see are the limbs of jubilant supporters, beside themselves with the joy of winning the League, all 11 of the fans thronged outside the stadium to mark a memorable occasion that will live with for the rest of their lives.

That obese guy dragging his young daughter into the fumes of the blue smoke bomb...

Top parenting.
:llorishuh:

The lack of reaction in the football supporting world tells me all I need to know, good side? Yes, purchased the title? Definitely.

Can not even fill their ground during the season.

Sure city fans will enjoy their moment, no one else really cares.

Back
Top Bottom