Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DaQJF79WsAAUYXL.jpg:large

images

They used to say there is more City fans in Manchester than United ones. How could I believe that shit.

Found a guy on twitter that is Bristol City and Man City fan? How the fuck is that possible? It's seems like there is a lot of similar examples in England. But here, even with their "success" and money, I still don't know any City fan.

Found a guy on twitter that is Bristol City and Man City fan? How the fuck is that possible?

The key question here is "How long has he been a Man City fan for?"

I would say out of the small sample of people I know from Manchester, they do seem as likely to support City as United. Not something that you can say about the rest of the country.

Klopp is more than a bit insane and can hardly be said not to have spent oodles of money, but for now give me him any day over that wretched cry baby Guardiola.

Thr barest minimum for that spendthrift is the Premier League and the League Cup is hardly a stretch on their resources.

If City go out tomorrow he will go begging for more because that is his pathetic way but in my mind it will rank as failure, just like United going out the round before.

City could not even close the door against United which of course would have helped us.

Well the so called pundits talked of 4 big games defining City's season. Well lets hope by Sunday they have failed that particular audition

The Premier League would be so interesting if it ran on a handicap system.

That is one system by which we would be Prem winners!

You know you're old when you can remember when Man City were shit, and the most interesting thing about them was the fact the Gallaghers supported them. And Georgi Kinkladze was their big name.

It’s 10 years since Mansour took over, where has that time gone? Took a few years before they won that FA Cup which set them on the road to success.

They used to say there is more City fans in Manchester than United ones. How could I believe that shit.

Found a guy on twitter that is Bristol City and Man City fan? How the fuck is that possible? It's seems like there is a lot of similar examples in England. But here, even with their "success" and money, I still don't know any City fan.
CroSpurs CroSpurs

Manchester proper idk maybe, utd played in Salford and it’s possible that historically they drew more support from Salford and Stretford. But in greater Manchester I don’t think that’s the case or it ever was. Utd had hordes even before the PL success and had the highest average attendance for most post war years (with us, Everton and the scum challenging)

Last edited:
Watch them boo James Milner tomorrow.

Always having a laugh when they boo poor old James because he’s a “snake” for leaving their bench.

Looking forward to the game tonight.It has the potential to a cracker.
Citeh have to go for it early on and get 4 goals,but possibly leaving them selves open to a sucker punch..

So will probably be 0-0

Can see a very open game tonight if city score in the first 20 mins Liverpool will bottle it, If they can hold out and city start getting desperate then they can counter and score which will kill the tie imo my prediction 3-1 city

Back
Top Bottom