Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh come on. How the fuck can you be in tears after that?! (OK, young kids maybe). Yes, it's disappointing, but grown bloody adults balling like babies because you lost a home game (which essentially has no bearing on anything) is fucking pathetic. Heaven forbid if such people experience real tragedy in their lives - I honestly don't know how they'd cope.
Yes disapointing to not get a result but agree getting all emotional over a football match dearie me, couple hours and it's forgotten about or should be? Why the feck dwell on a game do they honestly think any off the man city players will be suicidal? I'm sure their 200k a week wages will compensate.

Wow city gone full plastic, a club only a decade or so ago down the divisions crying after not winning the title just yet but in a few games time.
Growing up man City were always in man u shadow but they where lairy, rough, loud as fuck hard cunts. Now there just a fucking EMBARRASSMENT.

If City bottles the league the FA should just relegate them. No way they win the CL, even if they somehow get by Pool.

Would be amusing to see them sap more energy smashing 4 goals past the Dippers. It is a possibility though. Then another hard game at Wembley could be interesting. Gonna be a good week for football.

Vincent Company-make your own cation up ?
f82320b8e78c0b7c0741d9380d38e934.jpg

Imagine if they actually bottled the league and CL. Greatest bottle job since the bin dippers in 2014.
Looking at their remaining games, and taking into account that United would still have to win 5 out of 6 remaining games as well, it would be the biggest bottle job in the history of sport. It's never going to happen.

Looking at their remaining games, and taking into account that United would still have to win 5 out of 6 remaining games as well, it would be the biggest bottle job in the history of sport. It's never going to happen.
Jose's fucking cock would explode from the self aggrandizement.

Sorry, but I hate Mourinho a whole lot more than Pep to take any satisfaction from City bottling the title in an epic fashion.

Yes disapointing to not get a result but agree getting all emotional over a football match dearie me, couple hours and it's forgotten about or should be? Why the feck dwell on a game do they honestly think any off the man city players will be suicidal? I'm sure their 200k a week wages will compensate.
That makes perfect sense

For me personally , never works

The result of a Spurs match effects me way more than it should do

I always wear a poppy.I wear the little all year round one as well.
If someone chooses not to,it's their choice .They have their reasons.They certainly won't get a hard time off of me,unless they give me hard time for wearing one(which i don't recall happening since the 80s).
Whilst i also hate the way its been politicized over the last 10 years(or maybe longer) i will still wear one.
And the way that people talk bollocks about the point of wearing one, or make up shit about the enforcement of it.
We read some puerile shit on this site , but the discussion on here about poppies takes some beating.
Thanks Sean, a voice of sanity in a sea of nonsense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom