Come here to laugh at Citeh

SouthStand Billy

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What you say screams the fascist Lazio fans, racists (Coronavirus, etc.). Look in the mirror and find out who you are: stupid man.
PS I posted the front page about the City, I'm not a fan of the City. I don't like City
Hahaha, have a word with yourself Dopey..mentioning Coronavirus makes you racist now? Good grief, what a Dick.
Nice to know that Coronavirus removes any form of a sense of humour.

I’ve an idea, why don't you stop posting your stupid back pages bullshit on here and find a forum more suited to your intelligence and while you’re at it, get a life..

Comment
Hahaha, have a word with yourself Dopey..mentioning Coronavirus makes you racist now? Good grief, what a Dick.
Nice to know that Coronavirus removes any form of a sense of humour.

I’ve an idea, why don't you stop posting your stupid back pages bullshit on here and find a forum more suited to your intelligence and while you’re at it, get a life..
On the other hand, I have another idea: why don't you ignore what you don't like instead of judging what I write (or post)? I already have my own way. I dedicate to the various forums (Juventus ecc. ) that I follow a few minutes a day fragmented in my downtime. And you, what do you do?

Comment
I always wash my hands (even before Coronavirus) and think that we Italians also have a bidet. PS When in the UK (and in France, Germany etc.) they make the same number of tampons made in Italy we will see ...
Everyone knows a bidet is what you use to keep your beers cold when on holiday.
:pochrolleyes:

Comment

SouthStand Billy

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
On the other hand, I have another idea: why don't you ignore what you don't like instead of judging what I write (or post)? I already have my own way. I dedicate to the various forums (Juventus ecc. ) that I follow a few minutes a day fragmented in my downtime. And you, what do you do?
Do one, you irrelevant pointless Div. If you can't take a joke, join a forum that is a dull as you. Can I recommend KUMB, they are all suicidal and stupid too.

Comment
Top Bottom