Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen Aguero's "missed" penalty against Chelsea.

What a complete and utter selfish tosser - he has the chance to score a penalty to win the league for his club and what does he do........... He makes it entirely about him and tries to go for glory by doing one of those stupid "aren't I clever" chipped penalties which only has one aim......... To make the keeper look stupid and make the striker look oh so cool.

Unfortunately for him it goes lamely straight into the hands of the Chelsea keeper.

Total selfish tosser and everything that is wrong with today's modern footballer.

Just thinking that Messi to City is still possible.

De Bruyne was openly quite cool to the idea, partly because I thibk he saw Messi's possible arrival and CL glory has detracting from the other players.

If City were to win the CL this year (I make Chelsea favourites) I think that takes that away.

Spebdiola has all but proved you don't need a striker if you have free-scoring midfielders, so if Barcelona can't tempt Messi into staying I think this move is still more than possible, especially as it is just (Just with a choke) wages.

The press' fawning over City today is pretty sickening - making out this is some sort of miracle

and at the same time they slate us for not winning trophies, whilst simultaneously trying to sell our best player to City

The press' fawning over City today is pretty sickening - making out this is some sort of miracle

and at the same time they slate us for not winning trophies, whilst simultaneously trying to sell our best player to City
All the press can talk about how "awesome" Guardiola is.

I've said it before, before their money came along at least the Chavs were a consistent top 6 team more often than not in Europe.

The season before Man City got their oil money, they finished 9TH.

The season they got it suddenly they were buying the likes of Robinho.

They literally have no right to show pride in any of their accomplishments IMO, 99% of their squad and certainly their manager would be nowhere near their club if not for said money.

I've said it before, before their money came along at least the Chavs were a consistent top 6 team more often than not in Europe.

They literally have no right to show pride in any of their accomplishments IMO, 99% of their squad and certainly their manager would be nowhere near their club if not for said money.
They can show all the pride they want, but that doesn't change the fact that the City project is charmless, bad for English football and the sport generally.

And it's down to the financial structure of the game. If the rest of the league and the pyramid were sharing in City's riches rather than being pushed further away by them it would be an entirely different story.

Don't invalidate City's crooked Etihad deal, give Sheffield United an even share of it.

Noel Gallagher says City have "earnt it"

Do me a favour........ If you win the lottery you don't start bleating about how you've "earnt your success" or that you "deserve it......"

City just got "lucky" and with the amount of resources they have at their disposal, they should have at least 3 Champions League Cups by now.

Noel Gallagher says City have "earnt it"

Do me a favour........ If you win the lottery you don't start bleating about how you've "earnt your success" or that you "deserve it......"

City just got "lucky" and with the amount of resources they have at their disposal, they should have at least 3 Champions League Cups by now.
I wish someone would gift me a billion dollars and shower me with praise over how much I had earned it.

You can bet if it was us the media would be banging on about us having an unfair advantage with our billions.what is it that makes these clubs media darlings no matter what they do but we cant do any right??

Any final between financially doped cheat-mode clubs is merely an exhibition match, like Rocky vs. Thunderlips in Rocky 3.

mine rocky hulk hogan GIF

You can bet if it was us the media would be banging on about us having an unfair advantage with our billions.what is it that makes these clubs media darlings no matter what they do but we cant do any right??

We get loads of shit for having taken that government loan......imagine just not going bust when you have a way around it.

What utter cunts we are for trying to survive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom