Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wouldnt rule out united with the run of fixtures they have left

anwyay Chelsea's 600 million in 8 months can't be right either surely, dont care how long they spread out hte payments
Chelsea's spending since the takeover is legit. It's just a massive bet, where they've gone all in.

There is a possibility that what might have prompted such action is there is something nasty in the accounts so maybe that brings a penalty, so they've aligned everything now as a way to mitigate the damage in the future - this is me speculating /being hopeful. But what would you do if you knew today that you are about to be facing a penalty in say 12 months' time? And let's say that penalty is a points deduction or a transfer ban. If you knew this then you could prepare for this now.

Don't know but it is 9 years of not just breaking FFP, it is 9 years of fraud. The fact they can lay the charges now means that the fraud case has not proceeded in the Courts.

My personal opinion is that FFP needs some teeth and the only answer is what they did to Tour De France winners found on Drugs is to vacate their titles and relegate them or give them enough of a points deduction to relegate them.
This'll happen the moment we're owned by Qataris, just wait and see.

:contefacepalm:

Will be very interesting to see how this is dealt with. Looks like they’ve basically been caught doing it all.

If it’s a slap in the wrists and a year long transfer ban then it means nothing. But if they genuinely do see a huge point deduction or, even better, relegation, then it might provide the catalyst.
Rather like when west ham cheated to stay up ..clubs could feel compelled to take legal action against city as theyve stopped them winning trophies etc costing them prize money , sponsorship etc etc.

If the Premier League are serious, they'd strip all their titles and relegate them while putting a transfer ban, so they can't buy players out of trouble. Make an example of them.

And they should look at Chelsea too. Their spending under Abramovich was no joke.

Sounds like it’s gone to commission because Man City just haven’t complied with giving out the info the PL have asked for. If they do it again here then I reckon they’ll be in even more trouble. Gonna take ages though.

They were godawful last season too, and that was the first match of the season after a year and a half with no crowds at football.

I think the loud sarcastically funny self deprecating nature of City are from days long gone, they're just another bunch of self-entitled spoilt prima donnas now. If every game isn't a routine victory on the way to another title then they don't want to know.
I had a browse of their forum last night 😀 , they say that all London games tend to have a lot of day trippers compared to other regions. They were moaning the atmosphere alos

"Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches of the Premier League Rules, particularly given the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with."

Yes you cunts. It's those detailed materials that are the proof of your book cooking.

Rather like when west ham cheated to stay up ..clubs could feel compelled to take legal action against city as theyve stopped them winning trophies etc costing them prize money , sponsorship etc etc.
Yup, football is big business and City have essnetially stolen income from a lot of businness. Imagine how much more money we'd have made if all our 5th place finishes were changed to 4th, the league cup we lost to them.

All the big PL clubs have similar claims.

"Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches of the Premier League Rules, particularly given the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with."

Yes you cunts. It's those detailed materials that are the proof of your book cooking.

Yet it’s been said for ages that they’ve done the exact opposite. But they were bound to say this.

That is one of the most pathetic Club Statements I've ever read. The fact that of the 100 breaches alleged many relate to City not providing ANY documentation to the PL!!!

I'm reading the blue moon forum like a suspense novel, right now i'm at the part where they're all saying that they can just appeal it and get their lawyers to make it go away.

I can't wait to get to the page on their thread where they find out they cant appeal it.

Let's grab a couple of bargains once they get relegated, Dias, Stones and Alvarez should do nicely.

I'm reading the blue moon forum like a suspense novel, right now i'm at the part where they're all saying that they can just appeal it and get their lawyers to make it go away.

I can't wait to get to the page on their thread where they find out they cant appeal it.

Apparently they think it's racist now.

richards30 said:
Unless we claim victimisation? Or ethnic racism being targeted and blow the whole corrupt organisation to bits? :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom