Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sooooooo........HALA MADRID?
Don't care for either Club but it is time supporters Worldwide started to take aim at City more. I openly admit my hypocrisy in that statement, as I cheer them to take the PL title if it denies Woolwich from winning it (for this reason I dropped any historical dislike and wanted Liverpool to beat them when they were head to head).

But City do find themselves within this unique situation where because of longstanding historical rivalries supporters of a variety of clubs see them as an antinode to denting one of their rival's silverware. I've even seen some Utd fans want to see City win the league instead of Liverpool or even Woolwich!!

So to see them lose again in the CL (especially as the likelihood that the winner of this game tonight will go on to win the thing against Inter) is what I wholeheartedly support.

Don't care for either Club but it is time supporters Worldwide started to take aim at City more. I openly admit my hypocrisy in that statement, as I cheer them to take the PL title if it denies Woolwich from winning it (for this reason I dropped any historical dislike and wanted Liverpool to beat them when they were head to head).

But City do find themselves within this unique situation where because of longstanding historical rivalries supporters of a variety of clubs see them as an antinode to denting one of their rival's silverware. I've even seen some Utd fans want to see City win the league instead of Liverpool or even Woolwich!!

So to see them lose again in the CL (especially as the likelihood that the winner of this game tonight will go on to win the thing against Inter) is what I wholeheartedly support.

Been saying for years now; whilst we all have time-honored rivalries; there is a new 'evil' in town..... (Well, 3 in the EPL alone now..... And Qatar chipping away at a way in too.)

....Oh and let's not forget; these fuckers have already been punnished for cheating once and now stand accused of another 100+ rule breaches.

Forgot all about it until seeing his face on TV just now, but did Walker not get punished for waving his dick around in public then?

Only one team in the world can beat City

tottenham hotspur GIF

I think Haaland is vastly overrated. Great goalscorer but everything I watch him do is bang average.
He’s maybe not the best all around CF in the world but he’s the best pure goalscorer. And top teams don’t need their CF to act as the primary playmaker like shit teams do.

So if you are trying to build the best team in the world, he’s the best pick at CF.

Forgot all about it until seeing his face on TV just now, but did Walker not get punished for waving his dick around in public then?
No, which is a good thing IMO. There really was nothing particularly wrong with it. The owner of the bar on the other hand needs to be paid a visit by some baseball bat-swinging loons for selling the pics/CCTV to the press.

Back
Top Bottom