Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have Liverpool ever lost a match fair and square? Because I can’t remember if they’ve admitted as much. The whiniest, clingiest fanbase in the world.
That parody commentary thing that someone does, "I'm not 'aving that!" "He was fookin offside!" "This is our year la" and so on, it's like it isn't funny any more because the real fans have taken it far beyond what that bloke imagined.

What amazes me is that the media lap it up - tabloids, broadsheets, TV, radio, there is barely a dissenting voice anywhere.

The latest myth is this fucking nonsense that they're everyone's second club la. Fuck that, seriously. If I had to have a second club in the division it would be someone like Brighton, Huddersfield, Burnley maybe, but LIVERPOOL???

Self-entitled whining ashamed-of-nothing-offended-by-everything cuntmongers

#JFT39

Liverpool is a fucking parody of a football club. It takes roughly 24 hours max to establish if someone has a concussion. With top notch medical teams on site it can be done within an hour and you can spot the tells very quickly.

As I said earlier. Karius better play the rest of his career in a fucking NFL helmet to sell this angle. Preferably come out wrapped in bubble wrap as well.

This thread has taken over from the West-Spam thread as the most entertaining and funny.

They cant let it be, they lost get over it.... Na not Liverpool always an excuse and a hard done by story to be told.

What next the ball wasnt inflated to Liverpool FC standards and if it was, Bales overhead strike would have gone over the crossbar, so therefore it shouldn't count.

Yeah and let's replay the 86 Hand of God match while we're at it. Would love to see Maradona try to jump with all that timber he's carrying

Whilst we’re at it can we replay all of the European tournaments English clubs would have competed in if they hadn’t have murdered a load of Italians?

Not that it was their fault, of course. I mean they were directly responsible, but that’s just discrimination, la.

Mane to Real Madrid on the cards apparently.

I think it'd take Salah to really unlock his potential at Real though. Better go for both of them just to be sure.

swansonsmile1.gif

Haha, they have even gone to the lengths of saying that Karius was concussed, and that's why he made the unbelievable blooper in the CL final.. They really have no shame.

I can only assume the concussion also came with whiplash from turning to watch the ball bumble into the net from his hands... He should sue for compo. Liverpool that.
:dembelelol:

Others have said this, but to reiterate, either:

1. They're fucking lying.
  2. They're admitting incompetency from their medical staff for not being able to spot a concussion live that can apparently be diagnosed more than a week after the fact.
Absolute joke of a club. Lost in all this Karius nonsense is that they were fined only £20,000 by UEFA over the Man City bus affair. Fucking scum - they don't get what they deserve.

That parody commentary thing that someone does, "I'm not 'aving that!" "He was fookin offside!" "This is our year la" and so on, it's like it isn't funny any more because the real fans have taken it far beyond what that bloke imagined.

I think that's Jimmy Liddle you're referring to, and you're right, Liverpool are now beyond parody - they've become they're own caricature.

So some hospital in Massachusetts puts out a press release that they watched some videos of the game, did a scan weeks after the hit happened, made a professional call on Karius having a concussion and the press take it as the word of God?

Pathetic

Last edited:
Just popped in to see what you all made of this revelation that made news at 10 on the BBC.

Fucking reaching a bit I thought...

Well done TFC’ers for outing this to maximum comedy effect.

Concussion indeed...
:pritchardeyes::bentley:

Back
Top Bottom