Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a quick one

Salah out (both of the WC and as a mass murderer and homophobe supporting anti-semite)
Mane out - at Big Dave's hands

So who do they have left apart from "our Lord and saviour true captain of England" and Trent Canttakeafreekick-Arnold?

I mean our one player who's come home scored the goal that condemned Germany to humiliation (so something worthy) while at a significant proportion of the rest should make at least QF if not SF....

Just a quick one

Salah out (both of the WC and as a mass murderer and homophobe supporting anti-semite)
Mane out - at Big Dave's hands

So who do they have left apart from "our Lord and saviour true captain of England" and Trent Canttakeafreekick-Arnold?

I mean our one player who's come home scored the goal that condemned Germany to humiliation (so something worthy) while at a significant proportion of the rest should make at least QF if not SF....
Off last night's showing from Trent Alexander-Arnold, I think Trippier's spot as RWB is pretty safe for the rest of the WC (pending injuries).
:pochshock:

So yeah, the only Liverpool player left for them to cheer on is the guy in the shadow of Kane's captaincy. Expect bleating until we get knocked out.
:levywhoa:

Off last night's showing from Trent Alexander-Arnold, I think Trippier's spot as RWB is pretty safe for the rest of the WC (pending injuries).
:pochshock:

So yeah, the only Liverpool player left for them to cheer on is the guy in the shadow of Kane's captaincy. Expect bleating until we get knocked out.
:levywhoa:
If we get knocked out, of course it would because Kane was captain instead of Hendoooo. If we win thats because Hendooooooooo

Really hope not, they lost in every game they played and thought the whole side, including him stuck the place out.
Fuck if I know. Up here there is always two MOTM after a game, one for each team so the WC might run that system for all I know

Honestly have no idea why people use twitter.
Wish I could agree, like & funny this.
I’m sure it has its uses, but the amount of bullying and abuse on there puts this place to absolute shame. There is no way in hell I would open a twitter account & even less chance I’d ever post anything on it. It is a pit of hate & poison.

Wish I could agree, like & funny this.
I’m sure it has its uses, but the amount of bullying and abuse on there puts this place to absolute shame. There is no way in hell I would open a twitter account & even less chance I’d ever post anything on it. It is a pit of hate & poison.

It's a bit like Quavers - for kids and pedos.

Back
Top Bottom