Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It never ends....

You should read what he has said in today's Mirror. Moaning also about Ramos and his 'antics' in the previous CL final against Juve and still banging on the drum regarding The Concussion Of Karius: A Liverpool Tale.

Fucking deluded cunt. Poch oozes class from every pore, in comparison Klopp epitomises the average scouser, a whinging moaning self-righteous git!

You should read what he has said in today's Mirror. Moaning also about Ramos and his 'antics' in the previous CL final against Juve and still banging on the drum regarding The Concussion Of Karius: A Liverpool Tale.

Fucking deluded cunt. Poch oozes class from every pore, in comparison Klopp epitomises the average scouser, a whinging moaning self-righteous git!

Klopp is so deranged he actually makes Brenton seem level-headed.

£20 million for a guy who hasn’t played in years - amazing.

How their chairman manage to get these fees for such average players is beyond me.

£12,500,000 for Ward
£20,000,000 for Ings
£24,000,000 for Sakho
£5,000,000 for Sinclair
£15,000,000 for Ibe
£30,000,000 for Benteke
£10,000,000 for Borini

I miss the days when Liverpool would spend big money on this average lot and were a mid table mess under Hicks and Gillett

How their chairman manage to get these fees for such average players is beyond me.

£12,500,000 for Ward
£20,000,000 for Ings
£24,000,000 for Sakho
£5,000,000 for Sinclair
£15,000,000 for Ibe
£30,000,000 for Benteke
£10,000,000 for Borini

I miss the days when Liverpool would spend big money on this average lot and were a mid table mess under Hicks and Gillett

Probably learned from Daniel Levy. Although, to be fair, he is known for getting big bucks for big players.

£12,500,000 for Ward
£20,000,000 for Ings
£24,000,000 for Sakho
£5,000,000 for Sinclair
£15,000,000 for Ibe
£30,000,000 for Benteke
£10,000,000 for Borini

To be fair I reckon they'd spent circa £60-70m (+wages) on that list to begin with...

Made a loss on Benteke for starters. Inflation alone means they just about broke even on Borini despite having struggled to sell him for years...

Edit: Plus, the list is way more entertaining if you include Alonso, Sterling, Suarez, Coutiniho and ANDY FUCKING CARROLL on it.

Back
Top Bottom