Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How their chairman manage to get these fees for such average players is beyond me.

£12,500,000 for Ward
£20,000,000 for Ings
£24,000,000 for Sakho
£5,000,000 for Sinclair
£15,000,000 for Ibe
£30,000,000 for Benteke
£10,000,000 for Borini

I miss the days when Liverpool would spend big money on this average lot and were a mid table mess under Hicks and Gillett
Swings an roundabouts. In return that have paid £70m for a 'keeper who's barely played any football. £35m for Oxlaide-Chamberlin, £75m for Virgin van Dick, £25m for Wijnaldum, Markovic £20m, Lovren £20m, Balottelli £20m, Firmino £30m (probably worth that today but this was over 4yrs ago! Andy Carroll £35-£40m!! Charlie Adam £10m and £20m for Stewart Downing. They have had some major disasters here, with millions wiped off and also their salaries have also been massive. Season 15/16 they were the 3rd highest wage bill in the league.

Their best bit of business IMO has been Coutinho (£8m), Milner (free) and Suarez whilst they paid a lot for him at the time, they got it back in performances and the fee they sold him for. Whilst I think Lallana is a good player, I don't think he's been worth the fee they paid, he's nowhere near as good as he was under Poch at Southampton.

I know this won't happen but it would be funny if Alisson did a Karius in his first game
It's entirely possible he sustains a concussion in a crowded box challenging a corner. I dont understand what you mean?

To that end, I leave it to TFC to ensure the following is sung when we score against the dippers in the opener.

Do you know when you get that really weird sickly feeling in your gut because you have to do something horrible .....

If you had to pick a winner (no draw) between Pool and the Pikies ...... what do you do ....
Obviously Spam. Because they'll get so ridiculously over the top in their celebration and bravado that the inevitable crash back to earth will be that much more entertaining, and the Liverpool boil will be equally hilarious.

If LFC win, we only get the Spam meltdown...Spam wins and we get both.

RRN3MjZ.jpg

Getting ready for the new season....:unsure:

Liverpool fans can't be too happy with that.

:angryscouser:

Bollocks. As if he would turn down Citeh, Chavs (again!) or us if the opportunity ever arose.

Unless he has a thing about red.

:)

In England anyway as obviously Rangers play in blue. Their socks are red though so maybe that's enough for him.

Anyway, a tad presumptuous don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom