Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Lawro has predicted Liverpool to win their fifth title in a row.

How confused must their lot get when they do the stadium tour and pass the trophy cabinet...

"But we won it all those years, la!?!?!" :walker:

Wonder what the excuses from the media will be if they struggle.
No one can make excuses for them this season with what theyve spent. If they arent close to Mancity fighting for the title, its a fail for them unless of course they reach a CL final again, which is very unlikely.

To be fair our management cant make any excuses either, since apparently not getting anyone was by choice.

No one can make excuses for them this season with what theyve spent. If they arent close to Mancity fighting for the title, its a fail for them unless of course they reach a CL final again, which is very unlikely.

To be fair our management cant make any excuses either, since apparently not getting anyone was by choice.

Hmmm... How well exactly do you know this club? :sonhmm:

He's such a tool

He is a tool. Agree. His statement makes little sense to me.

Rolling with the example, Rocky Balboa beat Ivan Drago.

Also, Rocky Balboa had been world champion where as Drago has been into Bridget Nielsen, juicing up his veins and pasting Apollo Creed all over the shop. He was the contender who actually had won fuck all.

So really. Liverpool are like Ivan Drago. But minus whatever went on with Bridget Nielsen of course.

It’s a poor metaphor.

Would have worked better as a simile “we are like” .....not “we are” but it would still be wrong really.

Metaphor. Klopp is a cunt.

Simile. Klopp is like a hairy rancid cunt licked by a demented poodle (That looks a little like Salah)

Still hope they put 9 past Wet Ham tomorrow though

( ideally a space ship would crash on all 22 players and do us all a favour tomorrow - but it could be a bit rude of me to type what is inside my fantasy - oh wait whoops I just did......ahhhh )

Last edited:
I'm all in for West Ham tomorrow. Don't like them, but I can't say I hate them, because they are small club, and have no fans here really. Liverpool on the other hand.. Like every Liverpool fan is the same, wherever they live.

Back
Top Bottom