Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People raving about Liverpool but I haven't heard anyone once say about the fact they were against a midfield consisting of Wilshere & Noble. Not being funny as Liverpool looked extremely good but a midfield like that you'd go through like butter. I'm interested to see how they get on against Palace away next week
I didn't hear anyone suggest beforehand that it would be anything other than a bloodbath (partly because of the reasons you mentioned there) so yeah, no one should be surprised or engraving the trophy after one bloody game.

Usually takes 10 games to see what the landscape of the league is really like, in my opinion.

Liverpool FC report Salah to the police

(For the internet risk averse: that link is to the BBC and genuine)

:levylol:
Between this and Firminho's drink driving charge, they really are paradigms of virtue, aren't they?
This is the original, funny how the BBC missed out the Liverpool fan abusing Mr Salad.

Genuine question - why was he calling him a 'horrible man'? Had he been a twat before the filming started or was it just because he wanted to drive off rather than stop for fans?

Jesus Christ, if scoring 32 PL goals and dragging your team to the CL final doesn't give you a pass in merseyside I don't know what will.
:pochshock2:

People raving about Liverpool but I haven't heard anyone once say about the fact they were against a midfield consisting of Wilshere & Noble. Not being funny as Liverpool looked extremely good but a midfield like that you'd go through like butter. I'm interested to see how they get on against Palace away next week

Agreed. Sometimes when I read this thread I think I might have stumbled onto the BBC or that some here are scousers in disguise. The overblown and unwarranted praise Pool get here sometimes is absolutely sickening.

Getting done by the spammer as well now that is embarrassing

As I said the other day in a different thread, one of the biggest myths in football.
Do you think they mic up the kop end and make it sound louder for broadcast?

I'd wager they won't do us the same courtesy with the south stand.
:kanehand:
Neville the latest pundit to come out and suck off Liverpool.

Van Dijk the new Stam apparently.
IT'S BEEN ONE MATCH AND WEST HAM ARE SHITE.

source.gif

This is the original, funny how the BBC missed out the Liverpool fan abusing Mr Salad.

This Liverpool FC reporting Salah to the Police thing is all a bit over the top - a bit passive aggressive. Liverpool playing the victim card again.

its like Liverpool are saying they have higher standards than other clubs. They are more responsible. More decent. Like they would never encourage their supporters to attack a coach or anything like that.

Tossers. All of them.

“They have a manager, we have a guardian”. Fucking vomit. Also this is “Enfield” :dembelelol:

They are just sick making. “They have supporters, we have a family”. Jesus Christ.

Back
Top Bottom