Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“They have a manager, we have a guardian”. Fucking vomit. Also this is “Enfield” :dembelelol:

They are just sick making. “They have supporters, we have a family”. Jesus Christ.

In the comments...
Screen_Shot_2018-08-17_at_21.25.42.png

Headline on the BBC

“Will Liverpool extend their winning start?”

Palace won too did they not ?

It’s only 1 game in.

It’s pathetic journalism by our “national broadcasting corporation”.

I really resent paying for that left wing pile of shite and especially so when pandering to Liverpool

I’ve been thinking for a while now just how you can classify Liverpool fans. I came to the conclusion that they are best summed up as “insufferable bores”. I’m personally quite proud of that and use it at every opportubiry.

I’ve been thinking for a while now just how you can classify Liverpool fans. I came to the conclusion that they are best summed up as “insufferable bores”. I’m personally quite proud of that and use it at every opportubiry.

I've come to the conclusion that they are all suffering concussion

If Kane or alli dive like Salah did tonight the media would be crucifying them but because it's salah and Liverpool fuck all will be said. Cheating bastard

Headline on the BBC

“Will Liverpool extend their winning start?”

Palace won too did they not ?

It’s only 1 game in.

It’s pathetic journalism by our “national broadcasting corporation”.

I really resent paying for that left wing pile of shite and especially so when pandering to Liverpool

The BBC and Liverpool are a perfect match for each other.

Back
Top Bottom