Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“They have a manager, we have a guardian”. Fucking vomit. Also this is “Enfield” :dembelelol:

They are just sick making. “They have supporters, we have a family”. Jesus Christ.

They really are the most colossal cunts.

I think I hate them more than any other team. That insufferable combination of sentiment, arrogance, stupidity and absolutely zero sense of humour.

Jesus they think they fucking own that song or something. I don't think they realize there are MILLIONS of people across the globe that have no clue to LFC are or their association with that song.

There’s a shit film called ‘Cell’ which is essentially about a phone signal that turns people into brain-dead zombies. ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ was the main music they used. Pretty apt.

*edit - and it’s not a normal version either. It’s actually football fans singing.

There’s a shit film called ‘Cell’ which is essentially about a phone signal that turns people into brain-dead zombies. ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ was the main music they used. Pretty apt.

*edit - and it’s not a normal version either. It’s actually football fans singing.
:avbfacepalm:

The book by Stephen King is pretty good, dreadful ending tho, just for a change...

If I remember right its basically "And then I woke up and it had all been a dream"

:lamelashock:

Back
Top Bottom