Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So he'll miss both games against Spurs then.

He's going to be such a big miss for them. Even with Allison out, they've looked poor at the back, just like they did last season when he was out. But with van Dijk out too, it could be detrimental for them. We all saw how they were before he signed for them back in 2018.
Carragher on SSN earlier saying that they have to buy someone in January.

20201018_140533.jpg
Virgin alert

Maybe I’m mistaken but weren’t the majority of pool fans having a party with the news of Kane being injured ? Still I won’t stoop down to there level , don’t like to see anyone get injured

I asked this question in another thread.
With VAR now looking at everything, does this mean there will no longer be retrospective action on anything ?

Only if VAR somehow misses something and it's not seen by the ref.

Which I suppose is rare when it comes to punishment.

I think we could still see red cards overturned etc.

ACL expert on SSN now.

Saying VVD be out for 6 months at best, could be a year if they find other issues.

Some players don’t ever truly recover from that. Kurt Zouma for example is a shadow of what he was beforehand. If you rely on pace and power it can become a serious handicap. Be luck if he is 80% of what he was coming back.

Only if VAR somehow misses something and it's not seen by the ref.

Which I suppose is rare when it comes to punishment.

I think we could still see red cards overturned etc.
The rule seems a bit ridiculous now.

There is no doubt that VAR fucked up over the Pickford red card. I can only assume they were looking at the offside/penalty issue, rather than the challenge itself.

It should of been a red and they should be able to look at it again and give a retrospective red.

The rule seems a bit ridiculous now.

There is no doubt that VAR fucked up over the Pickford red card. I can only assume they were looking at the offside/penalty issue, rather than the challenge itself.

It should of been a red and they should be able to look at it again and give a retrospective red.

It's been stated that they looked no further than the offside......

TBH, even pre-Var this kind of situation was a dodgy loose end.

Back
Top Bottom