Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This...

DcN4wR8W0AACbh0.jpg

It’s hilarious they have got to a final again before City have been past the quarters.

Say what they want, for City the CL is their holy grail.

1billion pounds spent to be basically as good as Leicester in this competition while Liverpool just meander through to the final. Must make them mad.
:dembelelol:

And if Madrid lose to Liverpool in the final will the media be all over Klopp and Salah to Madrid???...... or just carry on pitching perennial loser Poch and in turn his bunch of spurs chokers as being the only answer to Real Madrid’s current issues.

It’s hilarious they have got to a final again before City have been past the quarters.

1billion pounds spent to be basically as good as Leicester in this competition while Liverpool just meander through to the final. Must make them mad.

And if Madrid lose to Liverpool in the final will the media be all over Klopp and Salah to Madrid???...... or just carry on pitching perennial loser Poch and in turn his bunch of spurs chokers as being the only answer to Real Madrid’s current issues.
Same for PSG to be fair.

I do wonder how Liverpool would have done against Juve.
Joy of football - so many what if’s. A more clinical first 20 against them at Wembley would have been so different.
That's football, always what if's. Their 2nd goal in Turin was clearly offside, what if that was never scored?

I'm highly positive about where we are, we shown that we can compete with Europes elite, were we not outplayed, I feel we were the better side. We've come a very long way in the space of just three years. City are the only side to totally out play us this season and they are out of CL, with the exception of them there isn't a single side in Europe I can't see us beating on our day.

Why would they , it would be amazing achchiement and they have delivered unlike us .
While we win nothing and pay little we will always seem as an easy target , with a player or 2 wanting to jump ship.

Purgatory. Am in a Liverpool city centre hotel (daughter at uni here, her birthday this week so doing the birthday visit)
All I can hear are the Squawking, whiny bastards celebrating. It’s as noisy as fuck, well past midnight & I'm fucking knackered.
Loathsome.
:angryscouser:

You are right. In my opinion honestly Liverpool has a "European" DNA, that is, for some strange reason, even if he does not have a top team he can do well in International competitions. A bit like Milan, which achieved excellent results in the Champions League even in bad years. Manchester City is instead a heartless team. So many money in the hands of prostitutes: they do not fight for a shirt.

They were eliminated by Liverpool who sold Coutinho! About the final with Real Madrid if the latter do not underestimate the commitment is everything already written as Barcelona-Woolwich of 2006 (right?)

Liverpool's 'European DNA' got us banned for five years .... often conveniently forgotten that 14 of their fans were found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to 3 years in prison ....
Liverpool were given an additional 3 year ban but that soon became only one year presumably because of their 'European DNA'

Funny how you don't hear the scousers going on and on about this bit of their history ....

If they beat Real it will be the greatest achievement an English club has ever done. An honorary knighthood for Klopp and the papers full of how they done us proud ,whilst the national side in Russia will have let us down. Klopp for England,with Stevie G as his number 2

You know,the same Real that were past it has beens when we beat them a few months back....

The irony of Liverpool fans complaining about the ref when Roma were denied 2 stone wall penos! TAA’s handball save! And Dzeko being taken out by Karius! Deluded entitled cunts

If they beat Real it will be the greatest achievement an English club has ever done. An honorary knighthood for Klopp and the papers full of how they done us proud ,whilst the national side in Russia will have let us down. Klopp for England,with Stevie G as his number 2

You know,the same Real that were past it has beens when we beat them a few months back....
The trouble is, it will actually be an amazing achievement. That in itself is a great reason to support Real on 26th (and that in itself produces a little sick burp) because I can’t imagine how insufferable the scousers will be and they will have 100% justification. That’s without the endless arse licking that young Shipman will receive. Lose however, and does he become the perennial bottler when it comes to the biggest stage?

Back
Top Bottom