Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

vYwYTMt.jpg

Who does he think he is kidding?

Does he really believe he can gain sympathy for being a violent, drunken, hiding in the bushes sex pest gooner by wearing the ultimate symbol of victimhood?

The show's over Rory. As they say on here you have been ended

LOL... Looks like any fucker can do this shit.... I want in.

Makes the Ronaldo statue sculptor look like michael angelo. It does look like someone from tv though, cant figure out who.

I may be late to the party, but LOL:

Hes had 7 goals and 3 assists already. If one of our wingers does as much they are having a great season.

Yeah. Truth to be told, I fucking hate Liverpool which makes me automatically hate this guy.

And the whole wankfest that surrounds him. Scousers and the media telling us he's on par with Messi. Fuck off.

Manchester City's Ilkay Gündogan, one of the game's most refined practitioners, acknowledged Klopp as a father figure, but hailed Buvac as "more the tactical mastermind" when they worked together at Dortmund where the blueprint for BVB's high-tempo game was drawn up by Klopp's number two

Zeljko is a master of all forms of training. I learn from him every day," the Liverpool manager said admiringly. "Most of the time, we work together telepathically, we don't need to say anything.

At Mainz, he set up obstacle courses with poles and benches that simulated the random nature of midfield ricochets and ensured that players trained for the hugely demanding pressing style without getting bored in the process. He could read an opponent's game at a time when video analysis was still in its infancy, implement minor adjustments that made a big difference and instantly win the respect of the dressing room by showing off his considerable technique in training.

. The dynamic was established during their playing days at Mainz. “As players they were always the protagonists for me,” said Strutz. “Klopp was the one who roused the team in his own way, and Buvac was the strategist who guided the game.”

Mats Hummels once told SPOX. “Buvac has a lot of tactical ideas that are a big part of our training… If anything goes wrong and we make tactical mistakes, for example, it’s usually him who’s interrupting and explaining how to do it properly.” A co-architect of Klopp's distinctive counter-pressing style, the Bosnian is known to obsess over the distances between different components of the team, ensuring that passes are made precisely and powerfully, a defining feature of the Klopp system. Buvac also used to take an active part in training. At pre-season camps with Dortmund, he would instruct players to undertake sprinting drills with the ball for 45 minutes - and join in himself. Putting it succinctly, Klopp once said of the man who helped him to two Bundesliga titles and the 2013 Champions League final with Dortmund: “Zeljko is football expertise made flesh.”

They may just need to beat Napoli at home on the final day to go through.

They are currently 2nd in their group and just 1 point ahead of PSG. Their next game? Away at PSG. If they click, they could certainly cause Liverpool alot of problems and if they won? Liverpool would be in 3rd place needing nothing but a win at home to Napoli. Not impossible that they could be knocked out.

They may just need to beat Napoli at home on the final day to go through.

They are currently 2nd in their group and just 1 point ahead of PSG. Their next game? Away at PSG. If they click, they could certainly cause Liverpool alot of problems and if they won? Liverpool would be in 3rd place needing nothing but a win at home to Napoli. Not impossible that they could be knocked out.
I believe.

:avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom